Line 4
Mitts
Reinhart
Erod

B
Dahlin

U
Couldn't solve Hellebuyck

Sucks man. That win would've recouped our Carolina loss. Instead, we're back in the shitter.

Reactions: MagnumForce2

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Good
The young guys

Bad
Why don’t we play Pilut when we need mobility and offense at the end?

Ugly
The veterans

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
G: Team played well overall. Okposo looked more dangerous than normal.

U: Scandella out there with a minute left. Drop passes. PP.

At this point all the things wrong with the team come down to coaching.. our system sucks. We're a 6-8 seed were we to have any sorta creativity, but teams know our simple system by this point.

edit- Guarantee the drop pass is Phil's thing too. "Always worked for me, no reason to change!"

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
didn't deserve to lose this one but we gotta cash in on those Pp opportunities. Refs were good for a bit but all of those picks... It is frustrating to watch a team get away with that much blatant interference and get a game winner on one of those plays

Also a very good rebound game for hutts. He was trash for a solid month and a half before this game

dortt

Sep 21, 2018
Houston, TX
G
Hutton
erd and 4th lines except Sobtoka

B
Eichel: Had the goal, but not dangerous otherwise
Skinner: Disappeared

U
Dahlin: Worst game of the year for him. Handled the puck like a hand grenade tonight

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
Maybe this brings us a step closer to firing Phil, that's the best thing to come out of this game. Also, why even bother pulling the goalie? It seems like everytime we do it kills momentum and bites us in the ass. Leave the goalie in there and play aggressive instead of pulling the goalie and having guys play back to protect the net.

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
I mean it, someone in that locker room needs to say something about the officiating. Take the fine, call them out and hold them accountable. I don't think I have ever seen a run of games this piss poorly officiated, and it has cost us more points than I care to admit. That shit needs to end.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
The more I think about it the more I want to punt the drop pass into the sun.. it has it's place, but it is not a system in and of itself. Yet that's all they do. It's all they know. 4 pylons on the blue line, 1 guy weaving his way in- it doesn't work. Stop doing it. Housley, get these guys making passes beyond center ice. They're NHLers, they can do it, but Housley has the creativity of a bad accountant.

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
The Good:

Hutton getting off the schnide.

The bad:

The short handed goal and the lack of marking on the gwg

The ugly:

Pominville's high heeled skates

Ad

Upcoming events