Lasse Kukkonen - Atte Ohtamaa
Anssi Salmela

Mikko Koskinen (Juuse Saros)

Discuss.

Last edited:

Hagged

Jul 6, 2009
Need to watch Barkov. how do i watch Barkov. Need Barkov

Barkov will have slow as molasses Jokinen (who has shown to be a disappointment on the international ice size more often than not) on the LW messing up with his mojo, and a 17-yo raw prospect with junior level acceleration playing his unnatural side on the RW. Barkov won't make much noise in these games I'm afraid. How Laine isn't on the LW is baffling. It would have been a Backstrom-Ovie type of pair. Now it's a dispair.

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Yeah, I'm seriously questioning Jalonen and his brains for that decision. Jokinen can play LW. What the **** is the point in forcing Laine to play off wing when the other winger could naturally cover the position.

Eidyia

Jan 5, 2011
Oulu
Barkov will have slow as molasses Jokinen (who has shown to be a disappointment on the international ice size more often than not) on the LW messing up with his mojo, and a 17-yo raw prospect with junior level acceleration playing his unnatural side on the RW. Barkov won't make much noise in these games I'm afraid. How Laine isn't on the LW is baffling. It would have been a Backstrom-Ovie type of pair. Now it's a dispair.

Barkov and Jokinen were pretty good together last year.

Samcanadian

Dec 13, 2011
Can't wait to see how Laine performs in this tournament. He should have some room to skate out there against Belarus, and I'm happy that he'll have Barkov feeding him the puck.

Karma_

Mar 12, 2004
Correct if I am wrong, but hasn't Laine played extensively RW in the past?
Still it can't be easy to find the best combinations, Rantanen missing is just strange.

stv11

Jul 29, 2004
Switzerland
Got a GDT with official lineups going.

Sorry for having it ready 15 minutes before game start, but our GDT guru Systemfel is not available today so we had to work on short notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad