Unique Team Traits Article (Justin Bourne)

wgknestrick

Aug 14, 2012
Good article, but we are going to miss Nisky though. I think he's a very under-rated D man. He has the 2nd best 5v5 goals for % behind Chara over the last 3 years combined.

cassius

Jul 23, 2004
While our defense is solid, it's gotta be one of the least physically imposing defenses out there.

Come playoff time, teams will be exciting about the possibility of physically squaring off against the likes of Martin, Ehrhoff, Maata, etc.

Last edited:

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
Good article, but we are going to miss Nisky though. I think he's a very under-rated D man. He has the 2nd best 5v5 goals for % behind Chara over the last 3 years combined.

Nisky only played our 4th or 5th toughest minutes (in terms of opposition) though, which skews the whole thing. He definitely crushed his role, but he wasn't doing it against the kind of players that Martin and Letang were, nor the guys those league-best D face every night.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009

Meh. Didn't really help in the playoffs and he always ended up behind Martin and Letang when they played thier final games in spring.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad