Union= Morons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figaro95*

they simply are, the owners aren't going to fold. They just lost there chance at no linkage. The salary cap will be like 35 million. I can't wait to see, the anarchey the Union will put on the game :lol:

richardn

Mar 6, 2004
Sault Ste. Marie
hockeyman said:
they simply are, the owners aren't going to fold. They just lost there chance at no linkage. The salary cap will be like 35 million. I can't wait to see, the anarchey the Union will put on the game :lol:

It shouldn't be about what side folds. The NHLPA has already folded by talking the same language now. The NHL is kicking them while they are down instead of trying to do something for the good of the game and comprimising.

Figaro95*

a cap at 49 million is pointless...., well they lost there chance to talk about a cap and I hope the owners kick the crap out of the union

Mountain Dude

Of course they are morons. We've known this for years, but up until this point it hasn't hurt them as much as it will.

futurcorerock

Nov 15, 2003
Columbus, OH
They are idiots - they came to the talks without a proposal when Gary said at the PC and in interviews that the only way he'd go back to the table or compromise is if the PA would give him a sweet enough deal to bite.

They basically sat around with their thumbs up their asses while making a mockery of former players and legends Wayne and Mario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad