Unheralded Rookies Who Could Make an Impact in 2013/2014

jfb392

Jul 7, 2010
I think Médric Mercier of the Greyhounds deserves at least an honorable mention.
Dubas and the Hounds staff seem to be very high on him and he gives me a bit of a Ryan Sproul feel because of his rawness and cannon of a slapper.

Other than that, good read.

Torts

Aug 21, 2009
Ontario
Anyone have info on if the Steelheads are trying hard on getting Walsh to commit. Would love to get some help on the backend

Friendly Fan

Mar 27, 2009
Anyone have info on if the Steelheads are trying hard on getting Walsh to commit. Would love to get some help on the backend

He definitely is going to Michigan, and unless he gets home sick, or cannot handle the academics, he wont be back for awhile.

Friendly Fan

Mar 27, 2009
Sudbury has DeHaan, Leblanc and Capobianco on their backend, all signed. All are skillful, smooth skating dmen, but all are soft. Can they afford to keep all of them. I cant see it. One of them should be moved.

StormSurge9

Aug 9, 2009
Guelph, ONT
3 Storm players, I like it.

If all 3 pan out and you add that to the current lineup, it would be a very scary lineup all the way through. I'm excited for the season.

OHLTG

Nov 18, 2008
behind lens, Ontario
One guy I'm curious about for Windsor is 95-born Mitch Graham. He looked good in a brief stint with us last year and could provide some scoring in the bottom six if given a shot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad