UNDRAFTED Lascek leading the Q

Status
Not open for further replies.

highstickingyerface

Mar 5, 2004
eastern canada
Yes Mooseman is a huge Cormier fan

I wouldn't say he won't become the undisputed Q tough guy but he has along way to go

I have to disagree strongly about the fight with Conner however.. Cormier definitely was the winner of that tussle by a large margin.

I just take offense to being called down because of where I'm from and also the fact some people think their opinions mean more than others just because they've watched more games..... this is a messageboard.... everyone's opinions should be welcome

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
highstickingyerface said:
My post makes lots of sense mr self proclaimed expert. You are attacking others for their posts when you yourself have made many questionable posts which have turned out to be false.... Crosby was sitting out just to get your boy Cabana a longer suspension... so I ask how many points has he gotten since the suspension came down... you went on about Cormier's hockey skills saying he may become a 20 goal man.. I ask how many he has now... and when he decisively beat Neilson he was now on the cusp of becoming the undisputed Q tough guy yet he struggled to beat down a middle weight like Rhynold last week

the fight was shown on Global.... it was not a decisive victory for your ape at all

oh and as for generalizations you're well known to lump many fans together when spouting off your expert opinions on various Q messageboards... usually you really like spitting on the Islanders in particular since we "just got a Q team" and therefore can't possibly know that much

make sense now big guy?

I have made errors but those are with predictions, I dont make personal attacks. There is a difference. Am i afriad to admit when I'm wrong? Nope. I was wrong, big deal. No one is right all the time. And for your information i dont think of myself as an "expert" if i was then i wouldnt be on a messageboard.

He didnt struggle to beat Ryhnold. You are the ONLY one who stands by that statement. He beat Bonneau and Neilson in one weekend, just because he didnt fill in Ryhnold doesnt mean he isnt a good fighter.

When have i lumped fans together? Are you talking about the PEI messageboard? I didnt lump PEI fans together, i said SOME posters on the PEI board are pom pom waivers, and no one can dispute that.

I was banned from the PEI messageboard because i said Urquhart cant play defense...and if you ntoiced the thread this year bashing Urquhart for about 10 pages. HMM is there some sort of rule that says you can only bash former Rockets...not current ones?

Give me a break.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
hossy316 said:
That's fine. I was just upset that I am paying $14.00 to get into a junior hockey game, $3 for a sliver of a slice of pizza, $5 for 50/50 that I never win, $85.00 for a bag of popcorn, and $5/beer. If I am going there to see a 7-3 hockey game in the third paying this, I want to see some scraps, along with MOST of the other 3,400 people that were there. The Rocket realized this and wanted to send a message to the other team and give their fans a little show, but the Sags were being Yellow. 7-3 game in Junior Hockey in the 3rd period, whether it be Junior A, B, C, or Major Junior, everyone that is still there is wanting a tussle. I said right in my first post in this thread that they are a very talented hockey team, so I am not taking anything away from them in regards to that. I was just expecting more, especially after the Rocket run their goalie later on in the 3rd and it amounted to one fight and nothing more. I mean, stand up for your teammates for crying out loud.

Everyone around the league pays those kind of prices...the home team cant win every game.

The Rocket came in here and beat us 7-1...there were 2 fight all game, you dont hear me bashing on the rocket for not fighting more.

hossy316

Oct 25, 2003
Kensington, PEI
Visit site
Crosby87 said:
Well who do you think is? Cormier has to be up there now.

I don't know that, cause I haven't seen everyone play, so I can't comment on that. I wouldn't mind seeing him and Bonneau go at it though, because Jimmy is no pushover. But as Moose Boy already said, what's the good of tough guys, they don't help you win games and championships, right!! :p:

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
hossy316 said:
Cormier will never be the undisputed Q tough guy. Is this what Moose Man really said?? :joker:
He didn't even beat Conner MacDonald in the Rocket home opener, and Conner is nowhere near a heavyweight in the league!

Ok i have that game on tape, how can you even sit there and say he didnt beat Connor. He landed 6 shots to his face and Connor threw 2 punches that missed.

:help:

hossy316

Oct 25, 2003
Kensington, PEI
Visit site
La-La-Laprise said:
Everyone around the league pays those kind of prices...the home team cant win every game.

The Rocket came in here and beat us 7-1...there were 2 fight all game, you dont hear me bashing on the rocket for not fighting more.

No, but if the Moose would have wanted to, the Rocket sure as hell wouldn't back down from it like the Sags!

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
OMG...its a complete lost cause to even go any further in this arguemtn when you two think Connor won that fight. Jesus Chrsit cant you be any more Bias. He threw 2 punches and none landed and Connor took 6 shots in the face. If i knew how to make videoclips of it i would.

Geez.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
hossy316 said:
No, but if the Moose would have wanted to, the Rocket sure as hell wouldn't back down from it like the Sags!

What did they have to gain? They were beating you 7-3. Do you think they wanted to fight? Nope. They were up.

Alain Vigneult has Bonneau on reigns because he doesnt want him to fight when the team is up or the game is close because it could cause a swing in momentum. That is why the sags didnt fight you. Its basic Hockey. Dont let the other team gain momentum which can often be accomplished by winning a fight.

Let me ask you this: What did CHI have to gain by fighting in the 3rd period a game they are winning 7-3?

hossy316

Oct 25, 2003
Kensington, PEI
Visit site
La-La-Laprise said:
OMG...its a complete lost cause to even go any further in this arguemtn when you two think Connor won that fight. Jesus Chrsit cant you be any more Bias. He threw 2 punches and none landed and Connor took 6 shots in the face. If i knew how to make videoclips of it i would.

Geez.

I don't think either of us said that Conner won the fight, so if you'd like to read again. I said the fight was even, sorry if I offended you and your boy Kev, the other guy even said himself that Cormier won the fight!! Not sure what your looking at there. :dunno:

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
hossy316 said:
I don't think either of us said that Conner won the fight, so if you'd like to read again. I said the fight was even, sorry if I offended you and your boy Kev, the other guy even said himself that Cormier won the fight!! Not sure what your looking at there. :dunno:

I dont knwo why some PEI fans get so worked up over Cormier. Is it because you traded him.

Some people on the PEI board keep calling him an ape, etc and how he cant play.

Newsflash people, he isnt supposed to play. There are only a couple tough guys in the league who can, 1 is Bonneau. But what Cormier does is invaluable. He has given our top players more room out there and he intimidates.

He is 5-0-2 all year in fights.

hossy316

Oct 25, 2003
Kensington, PEI
Visit site
La-La-Laprise said:
What did they have to gain? They were beating you 7-3. Do you think they wanted to fight? Nope. They were up.

Alain Vigneult has Bonneau on reigns because he doesnt want him to fight when the team is up or the game is close because it could cause a swing in momentum. That is why the sags didnt fight you. Its basic Hockey. Dont let the other team gain momentum which can often be accomplished by winning a fight.

Let me ask you this: What did CHI have to gain by fighting in the 3rd period a game they are winning 7-3?

It's early in the season, these guys are still getting to know one another, so show them that you have a set of balls to do something when the other team runs your goalie!! Show them that you'll go to bat for each other. Trust me, something like this can be good for a team.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
hossy316 said:
It's early in the season, these guys are still getting to know one another, so show them that you have a set of balls to do something when the other team runs your goalie!! Show them that you'll go to bat for each other. Trust me, something like this can be good for a team.

It can be good team building, trust me i know that :)

But why should they risk getting hurt in a fight because the PEI fans wanted to see one, it makes no sense.

After PEI got up 7-1 on us they played a passive game, not to get in anyones face to start something. Its a smart way to play, your coach had you guys do the same exact thing the sags did when they got up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad