Undrafted goalies in the SuperElit

whlscowt

I've seen very limited viewings of these three larger goalies who play in the SuperElit, and I was wondering if any of you could give me a little scouting report on:

Adam Werner - I remember being impressed with him when he minded the net with Sandstrom at the u18's
Victor Brattstrom
Sebastian Eriksson

Thanks!

PuckPoise

May 25, 2011
I'm no goalie expert but most Swedish goalies look basically the same. Calm, collected, technically sound goalies. The difference is more about talent level and size rather than a major difference in style of play.

Brattström huge obviously, need to tighten up a bit. Werner the best out of the three, going to be loaned to HockeyAllsvenskan this year to develop (contract with Färjestad). Sebastian Eriksson I haven't seen much of but surely someone down south has seen him more. He was clearly the second best option on that team though as Tim Hultstrand had a huge year.

BPilgrim

Dec 14, 2010
I've seen Ericsson a few times, but as Puckpoise said he was clearly number 2 last season. The few times I've seen him last couple of seasons (watched him more in his U16 year) he has been up and down, letting some soft goals past him. If he can improve his consistency there's potential for him, but he probably needs to play the majority of the games this season to develop properly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad