Speculation: Undrafted FA Thread (NCAA/CHL/Euro)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
We sign below average ncaa’ers to ptos and we expect diamonds in the rough

Congrats to Korostelev on his first pro goal

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Future Habs prospect ;) Galipeau with 2 assists last night as Acadie-Bathurst advance to the second round. He finished the 1st round with 5 points (2G, 3A) in 6 games.

He was also nominated for the Émile-Bouchard Award, given to the defenseman of the year. He's up against his teammate Noah Dobson (a consensus Top-10 pick in this year's draft) and Charle-Édouard D'Astou of Rimouski.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Anyone been hearing which way Jimmy Schuldt is leaning? I have not heard anything in awhile.

According to Shawn Danielson, who was reporting all the SCSU decisions, like Poehling deciding to return while also breaking that Borgen signed with Buffalo, etc. He said that Schuldt would take a week or so to be with family and mull over what to do but no news on if he wants to return to St. Cloud or turn pro.

Friedman did say teams have approached him, and Habs are one of them. But aside from what Danielson said a few days after SCSU's elimination, no word on Schuldt.

He won't be signed and ready to play tonight, so if they can entice him to get some NHL games in, they have 2 games after tonight. But Laval has 5 games left. The perfect thing would be to do what Sabres did with Borgen, sign him to an ATO for the remainder of the AHL season, and sign him to an ELC that takes effect next season.

Habs76

Nov 11, 2014
Fredericton, NB
6'4" RHD Daniil Miromanov with 1+1 in the first period of G7 Rimouski vs. Moncton. Easily Moncton's best player so far this game. One of my darkhorses for a UFA signing.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
damn, sabers got Notre Dames Andrew Oglevie, wanted us to sign him, he was Evans linemate for much of their time at ND until they moved him to center this year.

boston signs Karson Kuhlman from UMD, not that I would have signed him but he did have a good Frozen Four tournament.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
If Jonthan Aspiot (Moncton, QMJHL) doesnt get drafted we have to sign him. Hell I'd draft him. Very good skater and smart player would thrive under a good AHL coach IMO.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Olivier Galipeau would be a good add. I really hope the Habs sign him.

Same here. He's an LD. Won defenseman of the year in the Q. 6'1", 210 lbs. He's having real good playoffs (15 pts in 12 games (4G, 11A)).

It's been rumored they are interested in him. Also interested in Alexandre Alain of Blainville-Boisbriand, who was invited to last year's rookie camp.

Just imagining them signing Galipeau, Alain, Schuldt, and even Robby Jackson (from SCSU and also invited to last year's development camp along with Schuldt. I would say it would be a great off-season in regards to undrafted signings.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Same here. He's an LD. Won defenseman of the year in the Q. 6'1", 210 lbs. He's having real good playoffs (15 pts in 12 games (4G, 11A)).

It's been rumored they are interested in him. Also interested in Alexandre Alain of Blainville-Boisbriand, who was invited to last year's rookie camp.

Just imagining them signing Galipeau, Alain, Schuldt, and even Robby Jackson (from SCSU and also invited to last year's development camp along with Schuldt. I would say it would be a great off-season in regards to undrafted signings.

honestly, I don't understand why this guy isn't draft. Last year, he was really dominant with the Sags in the playoff to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->