underrated prospects in your Teams Org.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I'm very hopeful for this pool and they don't seem to get enough attention from NJ fans:

Tyler Eckford, David Clarkson, Mark Fayne, Nathan Perkovich, Tony Romano (Romano gets plenty attention though)

I think Eckford and Clarkson are our most underrated prospect.....I would love to see Clarkson get an opportunity to play this season.

sehnsucht

Mar 10, 2004
David Moss and Mark Giordano, unlike most of this thread, are two guys putting up very solid rookie campaigns for the Flames, and nobody's heard of them

Moss is a big guy who isn't a classic powerforward, but is very smart, and solid, and puts his size to use in front of the net. A 30-40 point player, who helps create goals even if he doesn't get a point on them.

Giordano's statistically one of the best rookie D this year, and has played many fewer games than most of them. Just one of those smooth, fast, skilled defenceman that are solid, if unspectacular, in their zone. Good PP skills and makes few mistakes.

:bow: Omaha Knights :bow:

Ti-girl

Jan 29, 2005
Merida, Mexico
Prucha is the exception, but how many 5'9 players that weigh 160-165 pounds make it in the NHL as a scoring winger?

Not many.

His twin brother looks small as well but he has more weight on him, I think hes like 175-180.

Of course I hope im wrong and Ryan comes to the AHL proves me wrong and put up Dawes like numbers then makes the NHL and succeeds.

Kris is like 163...if he's lucky.

Can't imagine Ryan weighs that.

SP

Oct 24, 2006
Ottawa

- Nick Foligno (might be cheating because he's a first round pick, but really didn't expect the offensive output he's shown so far this year)
- Vitali Anikeyenko (maybe not after everyone saw him at the WJC, but dude's a defensive stud)
- Andrew Ebbett (guy came out of nowhere to be basically the lone brightspot on Binghamton. His potential still isn't that high, but he's shown a lot more than I thought he had)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad