Prospect Info: Under 25 y/o Sens Players Ranking #3

Who will be the 3rd best among Sens players under 25 y/o?

• Jacob Bernard-Docker (D)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Christian Wolanin (D)

• Josh Norris (C)

• Vitali Abramov (RW/LW)

• Filip Chlapík (C)

• Rudolfs Balcers (LW)

• Alex Formenton (LW)

• Angus Crookshank (LW)

• Chris Tierney (C)

• Jonathan Davidsson (RW)

• Anthony Duclair (LW/RW)

• Jonny Tychonick (D)

• Christian Jaros (D)

• Maxime Lajoie (D)

• Ben Harpur (D)

• Joel Daccord (G)

• Filip Gustavsson (G)

• Marcus Högberg (G)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Let's have a bit of fun since the present got erased. Let's rank guys that have a chance to stick around through this "rebuild"

Let's vote based on everything : skill, skating, hockey sense, potential, certainty, leadership, physicality, etc. Ask yourself this question :

Who among this pool of players would I draft BPA if it was my turn to pick? It's basically a RE-DRAFT among our young players.

1- Thomas Chabot (D) 91.7%
2- Brady Tkachuk (LW) 37.3%

3-
4-
5-

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Well, the Drake is my favorite Sens player already since Stone is gone :thumbd: but once again, can't decide between him and Brannstrom.

I'll go with Batherson but could have just flipped a coin.

This poll should actually be hard all the way I think, only Chabot was easy but wouldn't be surprised if another guy becomes even better.

EDIT : posted that before checking the polls results, I'm actually quite surprised.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I have Brown as the third best prospect since 6'6" centres don't grow on trees but they are as big as trees. They say that you need size down the middle & Brown not only has size but he also has a unique skill set, great vision & playmaking ability & with the right wingers could be another Spezza lite. He makes players around him better & has shown over the last 15 games in Belleville or so that he has the talent as he helps them qualify for the playoffs.

Batherson comes in at #4 & while he is having a great yr in Belleville we still haven't seen that much from him without Duchene in the NHL. I think he will be a very good RWer for this team but will need to play with a setup guy who can get him the puck like Brown can. I'd also have White in here somewhere (#5) & Brannstrom comes in behind them for me at #6.

Reactions: topshelf15

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Brannstrom and Batherson are on the same tier as prospects, but Brannstrom gets the edge due to position

D > C > W in terms of value

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Gave it to Batherson as a reward for his great season in the AHL putting up the best pts/gm of any rookie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->