Prospect Info: Under 25 y/o Sens Players Ranking #17

Who will be the 17th best among Sens players under 25 y/o?

• Angus Crookshank (LW)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jonathan Davidsson (RW)

• Jonny Tychonick (D)

• Nick Paul (LW)

• Ben Harpur (D)

• Aaron Luchuk (C)

• Johnny Gruden (LW)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
I'm asking people to take position and vote for who they think will end up the best "when all is said and done". All factors have to be taken into account (skill, skating, hockey sense, potential, likelihood of reaching it, age, leadership, physicality, etc)

Ask yourself this question :

Who among this pool of players would I draft BPA? It's basically an organizational RE-DRAFT of all players under 25 y/o. Who are our most important assets, in order?

Under 25 y/o Sens Players Ranking

1- Thomas Chabot (D) 91.7%
2- Brady Tkachuk (LW) 37.3%

3- Erik Brännström (D) 70.8%
4- Drake Batherson (RW) 70.8%

5- Colin White (C/RW) 48.1 %
6- Logan Brown (C) 67.4%
7- Christian Wolanin (D) 61.2% (Tie-Breaker)
8- Jacob Bernard-Docker (D) 40.6%
9- Josh Norris (C) 34.1%
10- Alex Formenton (LW) 28.8%
11- Rudolfs Balcers (LW) 56.2% (Tie-Breaker)
12- Anthony Duclair (LW/RW) 33.3%
13- Christian Jaros (D) 53.3% (Tie-Breaker)
14- Chris Tierney (C) 54.3% (Tie-Breaker)
15- Marcus Högberg (G) 47.2%
16- Maxime Lajoie (D) 46.2%

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Wow, Lajoie has really fallen out of favour on here after making the team out of camp but either ran out of gas or his injury is what slowed his game down considerably. I still think he is going to be a very good 2nd pairing LD on some team, if not this one. Ott has three good LD prospects in Wolanin, Lajoie & Brannstrom who all have a shot at playing 2nd pairing LD behind Chabot next season. Now they need a top pairing RD.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Wow, Lajoie has really fallen out of favour on here after making the team out of camp but either ran out of gas or his injury is what slowed his game down considerably. I still think he is going to be a very good 2nd pairing LD on some team, if not this one. Ott has three good LD prospects in Wolanin, Lajoie & Brannstrom who all have a shot at playing 2nd pairing LD behind Chabot next season. Now they need a top pairing RD.

Why so many posts are like "why has player x really fallen out of flavor?"

Is it because of the position the player was voted? Maybe it's just because there's a lot of legit competition... It's not a prospect pool (under-25) and the youth group is deeper and better than it could ever be because MASSIVE rebuild and if there's one thing Ottawa does great is DRAFTING.

May I refer you to this post so we could take the debate over there.

Prospect Info: - Under 25 y/o Sens Players Ranking #18

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Why so many posts are like "why has player x really fallen out of flavor?"

Is it because of the position the player was voted? Maybe it's just because there's a lot of legit competition... It's not a prospect pool (under-25) and the youth group is deeper and better than it could ever be because MASSIVE rebuild and if there's one thing Ottawa does great is DRAFTING.

May I refer you to this post so we could take the debate over there.

Prospect Info: - Under 25 y/o Sens Players Ranking #18
Well Lajoie did make the team out of camp & had a very good start to his NHL career, my guess is his injury may have been the reason he has slowed down but it was just a surprise to see him that low. I would have had him higher than Balcers, for example. It's definitely a deep pool only if they all manage to somehow reach their potential. Chlapik is another guy who seems to have dropped & Gustavsson who when he was first acquired had #1 potential & is now behind Hogberg. I think it just goes to show you how quickly minds & opinions can change & rankings along with that. I imagine after this upcoming draft there will be plenty more changes with the rankings. Have a good day.

Reactions: Xspyrit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad