Status
Not open for further replies.

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
Mooseheads@HF said:
http://www.hockeycanada.ca/e/championships/u17/2004/sked.html

Are there any standout players on Finland, Slovakia & Germany ?

The favourites off the top should be Russia, USA and Team Pacific.

Look at the size of the D-men for Team Pacific!! Wow! They'll be a force if they are all half-assed mobile.

Right now on paper the roster for Team Pacific looks pretty damn talented! With the likes of Bertram, Brule, Setoguchi, Draz, Bradford, etc. creating offence shouldn't be a problem.

I'm too sure about Team Western as far as talent goes and I don't know enough about Team Atlantic, Quebec or Ontario. They all have some fine players, but don't look like they have the depth of Team Pacific.

Team Pacific left players off the roster like Stockwell, Petkau, McCardle, Marcuzzi, etc. that could make any of the other Canadian clubs.

eh

Mooseheads@HF said:
Are there any standout players on Finland?

I can't claim I really know anything about any of these guys, but Oskar Osala should stand out because of his size: 190 cm/93 kg calculates to 6'3"/205 lbs. He's also 9th in scoring in the junior B (U18) SM-sarja.

Tuukka Rask has already made his debut in the U18 national team. He also has nice stats in the junior A (U20) SM-liiga: 6-3-2, 2.53, .923.

Tronador

Nov 13, 2003
Berlin
Visit site
eh said:
I can't claim I really know anything about any of these guys, but Oskar Osala should stand out because of his size: 190 cm/93 kg calculates to 6'3"/205 lbs. He's also 9th in scoring in the junior B (U18) SM-sarja.

Tuukka Rask has already made his debut in the U18 national team. He also has nice stats in the junior A (U20) SM-liiga: 6-3-2, 2.53, .923.
I would mention Christoph Gawlik(Mannheim/Germany), who made his debut last week in the DEL,the highest German league.He is only 16 years old!!!!

Greetings from Berlin,Germany

evman150*

Does anybody know anything about Team Pacifiic's Jason Lynch?

Obviously he's one of the many Lynch brothers, but is he good? As good as his brothers?

A friend of mine told me he is not even that great and that the only reason he is on the team is because his dad is some big cheese.

eh

eh said:

He was also selected the player of the month in that same league (for which he is three years underaged) for November. They do the selections in a funny way: the player who has most stars (the first star of a game gets three, the second two and the third one) during a month is the player of the month. That doesn't make this accomplishment any less spectacular.

Juan

Apr 30, 2002
Visit site
HabLover said:
No Heshmatpour on Team Ontario??

Does this mean he consider's himself American or what??

Will he be named to the USA team?

Team Ontario apparently looked into it in the summer, but because he is not a Canadian citizen, he is not eligible to play for them.

It is highly doubtful that he would be named to the U.S. team given that there are 8 defenseman currently playing for that team at the NTDP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->