Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
3BDA3C58-0B87-446D-8115-3D848CDEB90B.jpeg
Let’s go Sioux!!!

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Men against boys last night. After the Sioux got there 4 goal lead after 1 they put it in cruise control. Made AIC look average at best. Scheels Arena was rocking. Duluth tonight and it will be a war

Interior Cascadian

Apr 2, 2007
Olympia, WA
Men against boys last night. After the Sioux got there 4 goal lead after 1 they put it in cruise control. Made AIC look average at best. Scheels Arena was rocking. Duluth tonight and it will be a war
Glad you were at the game last night, DS. For the life of me I can’t figure out how they didn’t score three more goals in the third, but that was a dominant performance on offense, defense, and through the neutral zone. You going to be in the building tonight too?

Reactions: Dakota Sioux

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
Talk about a roller coaster of emotions in that game last night. And to have it end on kind of fluky goal was actually fitting. Man I feel for Scheel. By no means was that loss on him. I said after the Sioux had just hit the pipe watch UMD score now. Not even a minute later they do. Heartbreaking but hey the sun came up this morning
UMD men's hockey: Bulldogs beat North Dakota in longest NCAA tournament game ever to reach fourth-straight Frozen Four | Duluth News Tribune
Great game and great season for UND. I was kinda pulling for UMD after the goal was overturned for offsides but have really enjoyed watched UND this year. Sanderson is awesome and will only get better.

AUS Fan

Aug 1, 2008
At the Rink
Talk about a roller coaster of emotions in that game last night. And to have it end on kind of fluky goal was actually fitting. Man I feel for Scheel. By no means was that loss on him. I said after the Sioux had just hit the pipe watch UMD score now. Not even a minute later they do. Heartbreaking but hey the sun came up this morning
UMD men's hockey: Bulldogs beat North Dakota in longest NCAA tournament game ever to reach fourth-straight Frozen Four | Duluth News Tribune

I'm glad you got to watch it live.

Reactions: Dakota Sioux

Island Husky

Sep 18, 2008
Kensington PEI
That is one awesome team you have, that Sanderson! and others that can fly, UMD toughness though, sustaining wave after wave, and still taking the body hard in 4 OT, doing whatever it took. In the end, after how each team played, hard to say there was a loser.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
How Sanderson doesn’t make one of these teams is beyond me
All-CHN First Team

F Cole Caufield, So., Wisconsin
F Shane Pinto, So., North Dakota
F Matt Boldy, So., Boston College
D Matt Kiersted, Sr., North Dakota
D David Farrance, Sr., Boston University
G Jack LaFontaine, Sr., Minnesota