Ultimate Redraft - Most Valuable Habs #2

kingdok

Jun 8, 2004
The league is in trouble! Every teams dissolves and a new league appears with 30 new owners. Every teams then proceed to draft any player available. Who, among former habs (current players or prospects) gets picked second ? Contracts carry over.

Carey Price won the first round

1- Carey Price

* change the name of the thread to clarify what I meant by "Valuable"

For this round, I pick PK Subban

Last edited:

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
Pretty sure 1,2,3 is going to be Price, Subban, Patch... after that it might get interesting between chuckie, pleks, markov and gally.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I picked Pacioretty.

Subban is more valuable to the team, but whenever I do a fantasy draft in NHL games, I always try to steal the best players with great contacts. Pacioretty fits in that category. For building a team, I prefer depth all the way through.

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
I picked Pacioretty.

Subban is more valuable to the team, but whenever I do a fantasy draft in NHL games, I always try to steal the best players with great contacts. Pacioretty fits in that category. For building a team, I prefer depth all the way through.

Actually I think Patches is more valuable.

If we have no Subban, Markov could do an "OK" job replacing him.

If we have no Patches, we don't score goals.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005

LOL:laugh:

Cmon now... any fan with a little bit of knowledge know that 1-2-3 is no brainer. I would put Markov 4th and Plekanec 5th.
Markov would go pretty low in real life. Think of this as a fantasy draft. Markov is a great piece, but he's a short term piece.

Guys like Gallagher and Galchenyuk are controllable, on great contracts, and are already good NHL players.

jpchabby

Drive for 25
Mar 3, 2006
Where's the vote for Scherbak that was there in the first thread? :laugh:

Seriously though it gotta be Subban... After Price, no one is as important to our team than him.

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
I voted Patches because if Subban is out for the season it's a huge blow but Markov, Beaulieu and Gilbert can cover him up.

If Pacioretty goes down who is going to score goals? Bourque?

25get

Nov 15, 2012
Montreal
28 years old Markov vs 25 years old PK?
20 years old Galchenyuk vs 20 years old Pacioretty?

Some seem to forget that Markov was top-10 d-men in the league for many years.

Next one is between Markov and Galchenyuk who may very well become a ppg player within two years.
Then comes Pacioretty.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
28 years old Markov vs 25 years old PK?
20 years old Galchenyuk vs 20 years old Pacioretty?

Some seem to forget that Markov was top-10 d-men in the league for many years.

Next one is between Markov and Galchenyuk who may very well become a ppg player within two years.
Then comes Pacioretty.

I think Pacioretty comes before Galchenyuk, but I totally agree with you on Markov. Take him off the team were fighting for a playoff spot, especially with the rest of the d's

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Patches easily if contracts carry over like the OP states.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
93-4-1...

tumblr_n79s19bzGK1sizpq5o2_500.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad