Ultimate Hockey League

Lukeschenn

May 3, 2012
The Ultimate Hockey League (UHL) is a player sim hockey league that uses EA Sports NHL 09 for PC to run the game. A player sim league is where the members basically control everything in a hockey league. Some members are GM's and most are the players. As a player you post, buy and watch. Meaning you are your virtual player. Basically this is the hockey life, without physically doing anything.

Commissioner Nick has this to say about the new player sim league! "I believe with NHL 09 I can bring a great experience for everyone who signs up, giving them that almost real life hockey experience. With NHL 09 I can show the game being played, post screenshots and all sorts of stuff. I can even put your face on your player in game!"

The way you improve your player is buy writing articles, doing graphics, and other sorts of cash earning tasks, with his you can gain cash and gain a better potential for your player. The cash is for you to go buy cooler equipment from the shop.(everyone starts with boring equipment). You can also use cash to buy training points. Would love to see you there, and I would gladly help you out around the site if you had any questions/problems!

Please put philthethrill as your recruiter, thanks!

http://www.uhlsim.com/index.php

Last edited:

TheNick

Jun 18, 2012
Great league guys! Need you guys to sign up so we can start the prospect games soon!

TheNick

Jun 18, 2012
We need around 15 more players to start the prospect games! Lets get this going!

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00