Ultimate Fun NHL Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
BuppY said:
is he the guy you wanted?
yea, I didn't think he would slide. He may not produce big stats (yet)...but man..3-4 years he is going to be one of the top forwards imo. He oozes intangibles as well.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
The San Jose Sharks select the 27-year-old former Selke finalist whose 6'5 two-way play is elite for a young pivot, Michal Handzus

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
Trade:
To Ottawa

Jeff Carter
Joni Pitkanen
13th round from VAN

To Vancouver

Wade Redden
9th round from OTT
11th round from OTT.

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
jtuzzi21 said:
Trade:
To Ottawa

Jeff Carter
Joni Pitkanen
13th round from VAN

To Vancouver

Wade Redden
9th round from OTT
11th round from OTT.

Its nice to trade with you buddy! :)

With this trade i can bring Jason Spezza back to the NHL as a second liner. Jeff Carter would shift to C in the AHL on the first line with Crosby and Semin on the wings. Pitkanen will be the D man alongside Neidermayer. Neidermayer can be a great mentor for Pitkanen who has great offensive potential but it was his grit that attracted me. :)

Ottawa has officially started to build for the future. With future players like Sydney Crosby, Jeff Carter, Alexander Semin, Andrei Kostitsyn, Marion Gaborik, Martin Havlat and Jason Spezza...with D- men like Regehr, Pitkanen, Hannan....future looks good. * now im getting carried away * :eek:

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
Yea you have wicked, wicked youth. I really like my top pairing. Redden-Ohlund is almost impossible to score on, and with Marty in nets.... :)

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
jtuzzi21 said:
Yea you have wicked, wicked youth. I really like my top pairing. Redden-Ohlund is almost impossible to score on, and with Marty in nets.... :)

I knew it would make you happy! :D plus i felt bad picking all the players you liked ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad