Ultimate Fun Draft***Prospects***

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
I believe its been 10 hours from when VanIslander picks...and I'm going out anyways.

Vancouver selects - D Andrej Meszaros

bossy22

Mar 14, 2004
Calgary
Andrej Meszaros - D

I was told 12 hour time limit but 10 is fine by me. I guess we are stopping at 5 prospects then?

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
Ah screw it...I don't want to get into a debate about timeslots...bossy has been great in drafts and seems like a good guy so I suppose I'll repick....

Vancouver selects talented young goalie - Marek Schwarz.

bossy22

Mar 14, 2004
Calgary
jtuzzi21 said:
Ah screw it...I don't want to get into a debate about timeslots...bossy has been great in drafts and seems like a good guy so I suppose I'll repick....

Vancouver selects talented young goalie - Marek Schwarz.

If you want Mesaros you can have him and I'll take someone else. It was an original 12 hour time limit in the rules but I really don't care what the time limit is, I just need it to be consitent so I can have a rough idea when I need to be online.

I'll leave it up to Jtuzzi21. If he wants Meszaros just sy so and I'll re pick. Tons of talent our there.

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
bossy22 said:
If you want Mesaros you can have him and I'll take someone else. It was an original 12 hour time limit in the rules but I really don't care what the time limit is, I just need it to be consitent so I can have a rough idea when I need to be online.

I'll leave it up to Jtuzzi21. If he wants Meszaros just sy so and I'll re pick. Tons of talent our there.
I would like Meszaros if you have another pick in mind, I'm really high on the kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad