Ultimate Fantasy Draft Rounds 6 - 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
I don't want to sound like I have world domination in mind here but I'm okay with taking on Dallas along with the my three other clubs to help keep things moving. With Colorado and Dallas picking back-to-back, I figure it's a logical solution. If I can get your permission JB, I'll make Dallas' next pick. I'll go ahead with Colorado's next selection...

Jon Burke

Shoalzie said:
I don't want to sound like I have world domination in mind here but I'm okay with taking on Dallas along with the my three other clubs to help keep things moving. With Colorado and Dallas picking back-to-back, I figure it's a logical solution. If I can get your permission JB, I'll make Dallas' next pick. I'll go ahead with Colorado's next selection...

Well, there isn't exactly a lineup to run the Stars, so they're all yours. As you said, it will keep things moving.

I'll take over the Kings...

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Jon Burke said:
Well, there isn't exactly a lineup to run the Stars, so they're all yours. As you said, it will keep things moving.

I like a challenge and this team's payroll is around $30 million on only 6 players. The Avs were a wreck when I took them over also. I don't think I'll trim salary, I'll just be creative. I'll have my pick for the Stars shortly.

Nomis

Jun 2, 2004
Port Coquitlam, BC
I think that Fleuryfan29 and xander have both had a good amount of time to make there picks, so with ne futher ado.....

The SJ Sharks select Matt Cooke unsure of *salary*

Jon Burke

Somehow I doubt Shoalzie knows he's up... Give him a few more hours, I'll PM him and we'll try to get this thing going again...

Jon Burke

I'm thinking we might have to do a mini-draft as we did in my other fantasy draft. Or else somehow recruit a few GMs to help out as it seems some people just aren't interested anymore.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Jon Burke said:
I'm thinking we might have to do a mini-draft as we did in my other fantasy draft. Or else somehow recruit a few GMs to help out as it seems some people just aren't interested anymore.

I say go to the mini-draft as soon as possible before you lose a few more GMs. You might be able to keep 20 teams right now but if you wait a little longer, it'll be like the other draft and have only half of the teams.

I wish you would've gone to this a little earlier...I wouldn't have wasted $10M on Tkachuk. Detroit's payroll was really low at the time and I could've done some damage with a mini-draft.

Jon Burke

Well we should probably just keep at it. If anyone knows of anyone who might be interested in being a GM, please contact them...

Jon Burke

I've put up a thread requesting GMs to sign up. I guess if that fails we can just cut out some of the teams, but let's keep our fingers crossed...

Amen evil king

Apr 11, 2004
Jon Burke said:
I've put up a thread requesting GMs to sign up. I guess if that fails we can just cut out some of the teams, but let's keep our fingers crossed...

Is there a roster thread where I can see the abandoned teams?

Jon Burke

Lehtonen32 said:
Is there a roster thread where I can see the abandoned teams?

It would be quite out of date, but maybe a kind soul could help me out and put together a list of the six abandoned teams... ;)

Amen evil king

Apr 11, 2004
Philidelphia
Hejduk
Gagne
Kolzig
Kalinin
Arnott
Sopel

Boston
Kiprusoff
Jovanovski
Palffy
Cheechoo
Witt
Conroy

Carolina
Hossa
Jokinen
Regehr
Nurminen
Hartnell
Erat

Atlanta
Richards
Nagy
Hannan
Savard
Phillips
Suchy

Pittsburgh
Brodeur
Yzerman
Bonk
Malone
Komisarek

Toronto
Belfour
Sundin
Modano
Klesla
Tellqvist

Amen evil king

Apr 11, 2004
Well I'm going to anyway.

The Atlanta Thrashers select Sergei Zubov (D) of the Dallas Stars.

Expensive, but worth it.

:thrashers

Roster

Ladislav Nagy -- Brad Richards -- XXXX
XXXX -- Marc Savard -- XXXX
XXXX -- XXXX -- XXXX
XXXX -- XXXX -- XXXX

Sergei Zubov -- Scott Hannan
Chris Phillips -- XXXX
Radoslav Suchy -- XXXX

XXXX
XXXX

Salaries

Sergei Zubov -- $6,000,000
Brad Richards -- $2,400,000
Marc Savard -- $2,000,000
Chris Phillips -- $1,675,000
Scott Hannan -- $1,250,000
Radoslav Suchy -- $1,100,00
Ladislav Nagy -- $1,000,000

Total Salary -- $15,425,000

Jon Burke

BM67 said:
I'd be willing to take Philly and Carolina.

I told someone else he could have the Flyers, along with Boston. How about you take one of Pittsburgh or Toronto along with Carolina?

DBL

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
Flyers select Hannu Toivonen...

Boston selects Joffrey Lupul...

Flyers...
Hejduk - Arnott - Gagne
XXX - XXX - XXX
XXX - XXX - XXX

Kalinin - Sopel
XXX- XXX

Kolzig
Toivonen

Bruins...
Palffy - Conroy - Cheechoo
XXX - - XXX - Lupul
XXX - XXX - XXX

Jovanovski - Witt
XXX - XXX

Kiprusoff

BM67

Mar 5, 2002
In "The System"
Visit site
Carolina selects Mike Van Ryn, D - $1,127,500

Carolina
Scott Hartnell: $1,182,500 - Olli Jokinen: $2,000,000 - Marian Hossa: $2,750,000
Martin Erat: $660,000 - TBA - TBA
TBA - TBA - TBA
TBA - TBA - TBA

Mike Van Ryn: $1,127,500 - Robin Regehr: $1,250,000
TBA - TBA
TBA - TBA

Pasi Nurminen: $1,100,000
TBA

Team salary: $10,070,000

Pittsburgh
Ryan Malone: $600,000 - Mario Lemieux: $5,250,000 - TBA
TBA - Steve Yzerman: $5,849,823 - TBA
TBA - Radek Bonk: $ 3,500,000 - TBA
TBA - TBA - TBA

Tom Poti: $2,800,000 - Mike Komisarek: $1,130,000
TBA - TBA
TBA - TBA

Martin Brodeur: $6,891,103
TBA

Team salary: $26,020,926 - This is getting a little high, so I'll take offers on anybody on the roster.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->