Ultimate Crosby Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tb0ne

Nov 29, 2004
Victoria
Sykie said:
It's pointless.

Kovalchuk and Heatley doesn't play together. They would never make that kind of line. And just for the record Heatley is RW and Kovalchuk LW.

My mistake.

But Heatley and Kovalchuk have played together in the past, I see no reason why they never would again.

Less talented rookies have scored 20+ goals in their first season in recent seasons, I see no reason why Sidney Crosby should not be able to as well. Depending on which team he ends up on, I can see him piling up a ton of assists.

Either in Columbus or Atlanta, I think he could get even more points than 70.

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
Freaky Habs Fan said:
Wow, some of you think that Crosby will have like 70 points in his first season :eek: . That's to much. If he have 50 points, it will be awesome for him.
if he really is the best prospect in 20 years, is 70 pts unrealistic? Didn't Bergeron have 50+ last year? Bergeron's great but not exactly a generational talent like Crosby is being touted.

Thornton97

Nov 18, 2004
Carrollton, TX
Three rookies on the same line...don't think washington would do that.

except they may not have anything but Zubrus, Halpern and rookies, so you may be correct . . . .

trahans99

Apr 7, 2004
Home of the 2005 Memorial Cup
50points in last years NHL is what is good, but if the NHL is truly going to try and open up the game and crackdown on obstruction there will be a massive amount of PP where Crosby will light it up and put up 70 pts ...IF THE NHL's SCORING GOES UP AND PENALTIES ARE CALLED like they are talking about

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
cyclops said:
My God that has the potential to be a scary line.Just think of it!!Wow!!But would there be enough pucks to go around for those guys?,especially between Zherdev and Sid?..........
Yeah, there'd be enough puck to go around but don't count on the other team getting it much.IMO this is the best
possible line.Sidney's hockeysense will help Nash with some of the weaknesses
in his game,especially the defense.I'm not sure they'd put them all together though
but definetly Crosby and Nash.I really like Zherdev great pick by Doug.

side note- when Sidney played in Ch'town in nov. he had a pretty poor game-by far the worst I've seen him play.Well,Gerard Gallant was at the game so if they were going by that they might not even pick him. :D

Last edited:

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
trahans99 said:
Crosby will not play in AHL, he'll go straigh to NHL like THornton, Lecavilier, Nash, Boumeester, Kovalchuk. He's more hyped than all of them, why would n't go to NHL, espcially w/ the need to sell tickets.

I hope he goes to Columbus:

Nash Crosby Zheredev ..... the best line in the NHL for the next decade

that is if they all play on the same line, they probably won't but what a power play and if down late in games ....

Crosby first year: 24g 51a 75pts (assuming NHL becomes less clutch and grab and so defensive)
18g 43a 61pts (if NHL is like last year)

Yeah, Ricky & Nicky don't play together, except on PP. Still, you'd think they'd try it on occasion, and especially when down late. Do we have a smiley of a goalie crapping himself?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Somehow the Jackets pick up Cory Stillman and run out a line of Crosby, Stillman and Nash. Please let it be so! A few seasons ago, the Kings put Nelson Emerson, Rob Blake and Ziggy Palffy on the ice together. Sweet.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
Crosby talk goes in the CROSBY THREAD.

New policy. I have a notebook next to me...and if you start a Crosby thread...your name goes in the notebook. If you do it again, you're getting 5 points. I'm tired of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->