Player Discussion Ukko-Pekka Luukkonen (2017, 54th)

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
Maybe I’m reading into things too much but it sounded like Ralph was implying in his interview today that 6K could be an option this season, if we don’t find an upgrade and if Hutton/Ullmark struggle. Since the season is starting so late and since Luukkonen is getting early work in, it sounded like it would be a greater possibility to join the Sabres than under normal circumstances.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

10-2020.jpg

Jagemon

Sep 27, 2005

This didn't age that well. Reported today that the loan has ended but return to TPS is not out of the question. Well kind of..

My hunch: AHL doesnt start = TPS.

Oh and the source with translation: contract with TPS has ended on today. Extention is not out of the question. We will inform when there is something to inform (roughly).

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
Mitts at 1 should make this board never care about lists like this again lol.
they didn't predict that BUF manages to screw up his development in the worst possible way until they sent him down last season.
This kid would have needed a strong hand in how to prepare. I hope they fired all the player development staff with Big head.
I mean there is not much to talk they didn't do anything right.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
they didn't predict that BUF manages to screw up his development in the worst possible way until they sent him down last season.
This kid would have needed a strong hand in how to prepare. I hope they fired all the player development staff with Big head.
I mean there is not much to talk they didn't do anything right.
TPS has some of the very best goaltending coaches and and goaltending system in the world. His development would have been so safe there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad