Pre-Game Talk: Uh-oh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
I'm in Calgary visiting family today. Seems like the perfect time for another loss.
1672162140335.jpeg

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Oilers will win this one. Road teams seem to have advantage during Xmas season. Oilers should be able to get their work boots on after the break. A rested Oilers team should be more dangerous.

I'm in Calgary visiting family today. Seems like the perfect time for another loss.
Forecast is you better bring presents because its the only gift Calgary fans will be getting tonight.

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
Oilers will win this one. Road teams seem to have advantage during Xmas season. Oilers should be able to get their work boots on after the break. A rested Oilers team should be more dangerous.

Forecast is you better bring presents because its the only gift Calgary fans will be getting tonight.
For what it's worth, my partner and I made my grandparents sticky toffee pudding. I didn't give my cousin anything. :) He's a Flames fan.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
I'm expecting the Christmas season and some time off has got guys like Darnell and Ceci a much needed reset. I am certain they will return back to being the middling shutdown pair they were last year rather than a brutal joke of a pairing.

A man can dream.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
For what it's worth, my partner and I made my grandparents sticky toffee pudding. I didn't give my cousin anything. :) He's a Flames fan.

Good thing their mouths will be glued shut and unable to swear about the game. Should be interesting.
Also 94 Oil Drops when his Flames fan cousin asked to top up his coffee while visiting the grandparents:

Stealth1616

Oct 12, 2019
Ah yes the patented Oiler game after a break.

Let’s see if they have a pulse for this one

Oilers333

Jul 8, 2022
I have no faith in this team after playing a whole 2 solid games in the month of Dec. Giving the Ducks their 3rd regulation win on 17 shots then losing to the Preds and Canucks in the same 7 days is inexcusable.

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
44% through the season and no more Calgary games after this.

Mind numbing.

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
Skinner starting, JP on Mcdavids line, Nurse Ceci pairing

Auto loss tonight in one of the biggest games of the year.

Woodcroft is the dumbest coach we have ever had

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad