News Article: Uh oh it’s Boro

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Lol are you serious? Taking a penalty like that in a close game? You don't mind?

In front of your net? Sometimes, that's hockey too. Did they score? Cirelli was running around and earlier in the 1st was leaving his feet hitting guys.

Tierney took one 200 feet away from his net. That is more of a problem in my books.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
In front of your net? Sometimes, that's hockey too. Did they score? Cirelli was running around and earlier in the 1st was leaving his feet hitting guys.

Tierney took one 200 feet away from his net. That is more of a problem in my books.

Has anyone mentioned the penalty that set up the 6 on 4?

Reactions: aragorn

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
no that was Boedker's slash

It's been at least two seasons now, that they've called these types of (hardly a) slash ...... he should know better, and when nursing a one goal lead the refs are gonna took to something to call, after Ottawa had two PP goals.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015

and what if they did score? you still don't mind?

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
With Boro, it's someone else's fault. He's the master of pointing fingers in the press.

Just check out his reaction to both suspensions.
Borowiecki was in position to clear the zone, but the puck bounced over his stick, leading directly to Brayden Point’s tying goal.
“It’s a bad bounce and things like that happen and I’ll wear that one, too,” said Borowiecki. “It’s just the way she goes. Sometimes when it rains, it pours.”
Sens hold players-only meeting after loss

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Yep, funny how everyone missed that. Typical of the poisonous know-it-alls who consistently make up **** and pass off as the truth. Maybe it is their truth

How ironic of you to label anyone a know-it-all.

Boro wasn't taking full responsibility for his glaring mistake. He was lumping it in with everything else that the team did wrong, but the truth is his blunder directly led to the loss, and any other player would have said so. He's very good at spreading the blame.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
How ironic of you to label anyone a know-it-all.

Boro wasn't taking full responsibility for his glaring mistake. He was lumping it in with everything else that the team did wrong, but the truth is his blunder directly led to the loss, and any other player would have said so. He's very good at spreading the blame.

"I'll wear that one". Or did you understand something different. Is "I" the same as "we" now?

And I specifically didn't label anyone. It was expressed as a general sentiment. "Everyone" , in English, means more than one.

Reactions: philb613

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Boro should be scratched as a 7th (or 8th) D. He's brutal at hockey.
I don't think he should be anything more than a 6th or 7th defenceman but he sparked the club yesterday.

After he left the penalty box in the third from his fight all the players on the bench gave him recognition.

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
The fact that a fringe NHLer can get an A on his jersey just shows how backwards and archaic this organization's thinking is with everything.

A purge from the owner to the assistant coach needs to be done, and done quickly.

SAVE US ALFIE.

queue Melnyk Bot coming in.

Reactions: Caesar Rex

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Boro had under 10 minutes even strength ice time against the big physical Vegas team. Wideman had 10:00 they were the lowest

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad