Ugliest Car Ever

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
Someone parked a Fiat 500L in front of my house the other day and the only thing I could think is what possessed someone to go to a dealer and say "THAT is what I want".

2020-fiat-500l-gallery-exterior-8.jpg.image.1440.jpg
At least its not in that puke brown color thats been popular lately lol

Reactions: ShelbyZ

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I'm not willing to hate on the Nissan Cube without hating on the other ugly boxes, too.

I'm talking about the first-gen Scion xB with it's protruding front bumper, the Honda Aztec Element, and the double-decker-bus-sized Infiniti QX80

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
I don't find that ugly at all, but according the Bing foo, for that price that 1958 Vette almost clone costs, I'd rather have the latest Vette (in orange). At worst, it's uninspired as all get out.

For me, the Edsel is up there for ugly cars, that collar grill:
RANGER%25201959%2520DOUG%2520(21).jpg
There was a house on my commute with a bunch of vintage cars. They had an Edsel which gave me a chuckle every time I saw it.

Got to shout out to the ugliest car company ever, AMC.

The Gremlin
upload_2021-7-29_9-38-52.jpeg

The Pacer

upload_2021-7-29_9-41-14.jpeg

AMC Eagle 4x4

upload_2021-7-29_9-48-26.jpeg

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
I remember seeing a Nissan Murano convertible on a street once. Absolutely dreadful.

I won't subject you to the image.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I've always thought the early Tiburons had a special place in design hell.

first-generation-hyundai-tiburon.jpg

Imagine combining that with the back end of a type r...

Honda-Civic-Type-R-Review-15.jpg

I just saw a Type R the other day actually.

I don't know how Honda made a car that performs so incredibly well yet looks THAT f***ING BAD. Like, it actually makes the high-spoiler version of the Subaru WRX look tolerable by comparison.

Nemesis Prime

Jun 29, 2010
London, ON
The Pontiac Transport is one of the ugliest cars I have ever seen. I also hated the sound of its engine.

Just horrible childhood memories thinking of that vehicle.
I got hit by one of those bastards when I was just shy of 10. I think I did more damage to that thing than it did to me.

Also think Lambos and Ferraris are crimes against humanity. I could probably throw Maseratis in there as well.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Wait. Wait, wait, wait. I just realized nobody's posted the Nissan Juke yet.

images.png

I just saw a Type R the other day actually.

I don't know how Honda made a car that performs so incredibly well yet looks THAT f***ING BAD. Like, it actually makes the high-spoiler version of the Subaru WRX look tolerable by comparison.

The back end styling is heinous; they should've stopped designing it about halfway through. It's one of the most overstyled cars ever made. It looks like it's got random bits and pieces from about five different aftermarket body kits stuck to it. But all that said, it has grown on me a bit since its release. They look a lot better when they're only one colour, and putting different wheels on it makes a big difference.

Not that I'd ever buy one, even being a Honda man. We'll see what the next generation looks like.

There was a house on my commute with a bunch of vintage cars. They had an Edsel which gave me a chuckle every time I saw it.

Got to shout out to the ugliest car company ever, AMC.

The Gremlin
View attachment 457630

The Pacer

View attachment 457631

AMC Eagle 4x4

View attachment 457634

Interesting trivia on the Eagle: it was the first car that started the 4 wheel drive versus all wheel drive differentiation in the North American market. People just associated 4x4 with jeeps and off-road vehicles, and when the Eagle was billed as a 4 wheel drive, idiots would buy them and then call the dealerships freaking out and complaining when they got hopelessly stuck after driving into ravines and cranberry bogs and the like thinking that they'd bought jeeps.

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
I can't be the only one who thinks the Nissan Cube looks horrific.

I also hate the Citroën GT.

I think its its rear end that ruins it for me.

Definitely one of the ugliest supercars that come to mind.

Chrysler PT Cruiser. Some love it. To me, it's the translation of what vomit would look like, if it were to be transformed into vehicle form. It would also be Turquoise or doo doo brown, for that very reason.
Came here to post pt cruiser circa 2011

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
The back end styling is heinous; they should've stopped designing it about halfway through. It's one of the most overstyled cars ever made. It looks like it's got random bits and pieces from about five different aftermarket body kits stuck to it. But all that said, it has grown on me a bit since its release. They look a lot better when they're only one colour, and putting different wheels on it makes a big difference.

Not that I'd ever buy one, even being a Honda man. We'll see what the next generation looks like.

I would buy a Type R in a heartbeat if it looked halfway decent and I could find sufficiently good winter tires for it.

But at my age, there's simply no way I could buy a car that looks like that.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
I would buy a Type R in a heartbeat if it looked halfway decent and I could find sufficiently good winter tires for it.

But at my age, there's simply no way I could buy a car that looks like that.

Even though I think it's an excellent, excellent car, for the price they're at I'd get an Evo 8 or 9 instead. Apart from the looks, they're still only front wheel drive.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
The Evos are exceptionally hard to find though.

Eh, they pop up pretty regularly here.

2014 Mitsubishi LANCER EVOLUTION 4dr Sdn GSR - Richmond

I mean, it's hard to find good ones that haven't been absolutely ratbagged and modded to shit, but as a hypothetical it's doable. If I were really amped about it, I could always import one. Grey import laws may prohibit importing cars under 25 years old in the US, but here it's only 15 years. If I had my druthers I'd have bought an R34 Skyline before the market blew up for them. Good luck finding one of those for under six digits now.

Reactions: TheGreenTBer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad