UFC Ottawa Main event?

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Does anyone know or have a suspicion who is going to be main eventing the card in May?

As of now it seems like a pretty weak card so that main event could end up being a real selling feature. Tickets go on sale in a few days and I'm looking to figure it out before spending money.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I don't see much for options. I think Cerrone v Iaquinta will happen at some point, so if I had to guess I'd pick that.

I would just wait it out. You will easily be able to buy tickets later, potentially for very cheap if a big fight falls through.

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
I don't see much for options. I think Cerrone v Iaquinta will happen at some point, so if I had to guess I'd pick that.

I would just wait it out. You will easily be able to buy tickets later, potentially for very cheap if a big fight falls through.

Literally just got announced, good call. I dont think thats a big seller though. Hopefully they go cheap.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Literally just got announced, good call. I dont think thats a big seller though. Hopefully they go cheap.

That's funny, I hadn't read anything about it online. I see it's everywhere now though. I heard from someone a few weeks ago it was going to happen but wasn't told when.

Should be a great fight, though I agree it's probably not a big seller.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
If it is Theodorou/Brunson as the Co-Main I would save your money. UFC's aren't even that great to go to (I've been to both Calgary ones). Can't see anything and it's a fortune to get drunk/eat. Better off getting some food/beer and watching at home in HD.

Last edited:
Reactions: Killahpunk and m9

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
If it is Theodorou/Brunson as the Co-Main I would save your money. UFC's aren't even that great to go to (I've been to both Calgary ones). Can't see anything and it's a fortune to get drunk/eat. Better off getting some food/beer and watching at home in HD.

You'd have to pay me money to attend live on a Theodorou fight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->