Bantamweight bout: Randy Costa vs. Adrian Yanez
Bantamweight bout: Julio Arce vs. Andre Ewell
Women’s Flyweight bout: Sijara Eubanks vs. Elise Reed
Women’s Strawweight bout: Diana Belbita vs. Hannah Goldy​

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Looking forward to this main event fight more than pretty much any other fights right now. Awesome fight.

Those main card female fights too are pretty interesting too.

Too bad Assuncao dropped out.

Reactions: Avs_19

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Main event is a banger with the next title shot probably on the line. TJ is 35. That's beyond the expiration date for a lot of bantamweights. So I'd probably go with Sandhagen. I think TJ can win, but I think he'll need to be the crafty vet in order to pull it off.

Barber-Maverick is the second most intriguing fight for me. Both are so young and so talented that they have a good shot to outlast the Shevchenko Era and be relevant for a long time at WFLW. I feel like the UFC doesn't make these type of fights with young, prospects like this. Hopefully it's a good one.

Reactions: Avs_19 and 16Skippy

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I went back and watched some of the bigger KO's this year, and while Prochazka on Reyes is certainly the most creative and craziest KO.. I think Sandhagen on Edgar is my favorite.

Just such a clean knee with perfect timing. I'm a big Edgar fan, but seeing him out immediately and then fall like that is such a great visual.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
I'm curious to see where the Vegas odds end up on the main event. If more weight gets thrown on Sandhagen I'm probably going to put some coin down on TJ. You have to figure this is basically his championship fight right now.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
I went back and watched some of the bigger KO's this year, and while Prochazka on Reyes is certainly the most creative and craziest KO.. I think Sandhagen on Edgar is my favorite.

Just such a clean knee with perfect timing. I'm a big Edgar fan, but seeing him out immediately and then fall like that is such a great visual.
It being Frankie makes it simultaneously harder for me to appreciate and more impressive.

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
I'm favouring Sandhagen but not enough to bet at these odds.

Also hopefully this is the we see of Mickey Gall lol

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
That's a really rough match to be making your debut against. Eubanks record isn't great but she is a handful.

Reactions: m9

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->