Light Heavyweight bout: Modestas Bukauskas vs. Andreas Michailidis
Catchweight (149 lbs) bout: Chris Fishgold vs. Jared Gordon
Women's Flyweight bout: Diana Belbiţă vs. Liana Jojua
Bantamweight bout: Jack Shore vs. Aaron Phillips​

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Katter/Ige should be extremely exciting. I don't know if we'll see FOTY type stuff, but it wouldn't surprise me either. Rivera/Stamann is solid and Alhassan was a fun striker to watch before he got into his legal troubles.

Aside from that, hard to be too interested in this one and I'm sure there will be many people skipping it.

Reactions: Avs_19

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Is this really happening at 10:00 EST? I'd like to see Kattar-Ige for sure, but I'm not staying up until 1am to do it. The main card should be starting at 8:00 EST.

Kattar has looked good, even in his loss to Zabit. I thought Ige lost to Barboza, although there's no shame in being that close against Barboza, even down a weight class. Still, I think it's a fight Katter should win and I'd guess he's a -250 to -300 favorite or something like that. First 5-round fight for both of them in the UFC if I'm not mistaken. Kattar looked like he had a gas tank against Zabit. Not sure about Ige.

Good to see Rivera back and a quick turn around for Stamann. Rivera is no punk, so it would be a good win for Stamann if he can pull it off. I'd probably pick Rivera just based on experience at this level, but really no idea how this one will play out.

ZDH

Mar 6, 2008
You know when Tim Elliott is the co-main it's going to be a long night.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The main event and Rivera/Stamann are the two I'm interested in watching. I've looked past Ige before so it could just be more of that but I think this is a fight Kattar should win.

It's really too bad Frankie/Munhoz isn't happening tomorrow. One legit fight like that falling out completely changed my excitement level for this card.

ZDH

Mar 6, 2008
Stamann fight is about the only thing that interests me. He's the dog but I'm backing him to win with some of that money Yan gave me.

He's a pretty swell dude.

member 51464

Liana Jojua looks like about one of the least coordinated or athletic people to ever fight in the UFC. Or maybe it's psychological warfare to have her opponent underestimate her.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Abdul Razak Alhassan throws bombs. Glad he’s back in the octagon. Reading his story saddens me. It saddens me that he lost two years. It saddens me for legitimate victims of sexual abuse. It also saddens me for his next opponent, I think he’s gonna probs be a 1st round KO. Dudes still quite mad and is holding on to a lot of ill will against his accusers. I do not blame him

Last edited:

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
So initially a guy named Timo Feucht was supposed to fight Kenneth Bergh. He was randomly replaced on the card by Jorge Gonzalez and it turns out it wasn’t so random. Bergh is now off the card as well due to a bad weight cut- it’s too bad, he has face tattoos and there is a strong correlation between the presence of face tattoos and the how exciting the fighters style is

UFC rescinds offer to Timo Feucht for Fight Island bout over alleged past Neo-Nazi ties

Alhassan not making weight after two years off is yuck. Fishgold missed too

White Tyson fights. Keep an eye on Jack Shore. He could be a player at bantamweight in the next couple of years

Kattar #NewEnglandCartel
Benoit EVEN
Stamann +110
Meatball
Alhassan
Phillips +265. He’s got over 30 fights and he’s fighting a guy with 6. He also hits like a truck. I’m sure the Dagestani sounding guy will probably throw him around now that I said this though
Ramos
Bukauskas
Fishgold +120
Belbita
Shore

Last edited:

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Round 1 pretty easily to Jack Shore

pretty easy round 2 RNC for him. Those odds were bang on

Last edited:

member 51464

Liana Jojua looks like about one of the least coordinated or athletic people to ever fight in the UFC. Or maybe it's psychological warfare to have her opponent underestimate her.
I stand by my earlier observation regardless. Haha

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Gordon looks really good

Jesus Christ his story for this fight is ridiculous

Last edited:

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Really weird stoppage

He still looks like shit though so it may have been the correct call. He’s up and moving now

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
I bet on Bukaukas to win in round one and Bodog rules it a loss. How the f*** is that not a round 1 stoppage?

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Is this guy sneaky an Aussie? Incredibly well spoken too lol

Everything about this is weird

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Weird ending but those elbows looked clean. The point about him not knowing the door was open might be legit but he was also hurt and it’s not like he was in a hurry to get up.

ZDH

Mar 6, 2008
Email them about that, what round are they giving it to? 2? Rd 2 didnteven start yet...

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Weird ending but those elbows looked clean. The point about him not knowing the door was open might be legit but he was also hurt and it’s not like he was in a hurry to get up.
Looked clean to me, he was in rough shape anyways.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad