Women’s Strawweight bout: Loma Lookboonmee vs. Jinh Yu Frey
Bantamweight bout: Casey Kenney vs. Heili Alateng
Lightweight bout: Luigi Vendramini vs. Jessin Ayari​

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
The top two women’s fights are probably the best fights on the card

not great!

I do like Kenney and Condit/McGee is basically a loser leaves the UFC match I imagine

Jordan Williams was recently on DWCS. He’s got type 1 diabetes and doesn’t really cut weight as a result. He fought a MW bout at 181 lbs on the contender series. Looked exciting. So hopefully he puts on a show

Last edited:
Reactions: m9

Killahpunk

Legend
Jun 29, 2009
Eastern Canada
If Holm wins will she get another title shot that no one wants too see. She already has five title fights in the UFC and she is almost 39 years old.

Condit and McGee are a combined 1-9 in their last 10 fights. :help:

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I'll probably regret this comment in a few hours, but I'm looking forward to the woman's fights tonight.

And yeah, go Condit.

Reactions: CDJ

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
If Holm wins will she get another title shot that no one wants too see. She already has five title fights in the UFC and she is almost 39 years old.

Is there a fight anybody wants to see at WBW? Maybe if Aldana has a really impressive win over Holly, but even then, anybody picking her over Nunes? The only interesting fight for Nunes unfortunately left the promotion.

To be fair to Condit, he fought good guys until now. I mean, the worst loss in this stretch was to Brazilian Cowboy. I hope he picks up a win and retires, though.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010

I think either Aldana or Pena will get it, assuming one of them wins tonight.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Condit is a +105 dog, that’s interesting

Not like McGee’s run has been much better...

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Condit is a +105 dog, that’s interesting

Not like McGee’s run has been much better...
His run is worse. Sure he got a win, but he hasn't been fighting guys on the level that Condit was.

It's a longer layoff for Condit, though.

Reactions: CDJ

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
McGee's boring, grinder style is the perfect kryptonite for Condit though. McGee by decision should be the overwhelming most likely conclusion, but obviously I'm hoping to be wrong.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Casey Kenney is putting it on this dude, there is blood in the water heading into round 2

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I think he’s Mongolian but yeah, I’ve never seen somebody eat body kicks like this before

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Card is hot garbage on paper. Why can't the Women just fight for Invicta? Invicta would do just fine as its own entity if people want to watch them fight. Half the main card is women fights. Give me a break.

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
Card is hot garbage on paper. Why can't the Women just fight for Invicta? Invicta would do just fine as its own entity if people want to watch them fight. Half the main card is women fights. Give me a break.
I enjoy the female fights. I’m excited for Pena vs De Randemie and the first Thai fighter in ufc history Loma Lookboomae. The main event is a little weak but not because they are women.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I enjoy the female fights. I’m excited for Pena vs De Randemie and the first Thai fighter in ufc history Loma Lookboomae. The main event is a little weak but not because they are women.

It's just not my thing. I agree with everyone having equal rights, but they can accomplish that by having their own organization and not forcing everyone uncomfortable with watching Women get beat up to watch (or change the channel). Just my opinion that it should be two different entities.

member 51464

It's just not my thing. I agree with everyone having equal rights, but they can accomplish that by having their own organization and not forcing everyone uncomfortable with watching Women get beat up to watch (or change the channel). Just my opinion that it should be two different entities.
Ah, yes. The classic "separate but equal" approach to society that has such a great history....oh, wait....

If you have so little going on and nothing else to do but to have no other choice but to watch a women's MMA fight on the card tonight, that is more of a you problem than an anyone else problem. God forbid you be so inconvenienced as to need to.....change the channel? The horror.

Reactions: I am not exposed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad