GDT: UFC on ESPN: Hermansson vs. Vettori

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Damn. A slam KO.

Good thing he didn't land any more shots when Wiman was clearly out. Hopefully he's okay.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Doing the splits over his dead body

guys a psycho, you can tell by his eyes and how he talks. Seems like a nice guy- just totally out of his mind

Wiman should hopefully call it

ZDH

Mar 6, 2008
Hahaha joke judges make for a joke league

Can't take this shit seriously anymore

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
At this point I'm seriously wondering if the UFC actually wants this crazy scoring. You always hear a lot of fighters talk about not wanting to leave anything to the judges given how notoriously unreliable they are and these bad scores create a lot of buzz. It just seems like it's always the same people and nothing ever changes.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
At this point I'm seriously wondering if the UFC actually wants this crazy scoring. You always hear a lot of fighters talk about not wanting to leave anything to the judges given how notoriously unreliable they are and these bad scores create a lot of buzz. It just seems like it's always the same people and nothing ever changes.

I've wondered the same thing for awhile about boxing.

Is it the judges or their view though? It's crazy that in 2020 the judges are cageside inside of watching HD screens that show the action so much better. All of us have a better view of the fight than they do.

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
That’s a big win for Hill. Impressive to get a win over a guy like OSP with so little experience

Reactions: Avs_19

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->