GDT: UFC on ESPN: Hall vs. Strickland/Bellator 263: Pitbull vs. McKee

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Strickland is kinda cringy, I followed him on Insta for a few days months back and I ended up unfollowing because he’s kind of an asshole

Reactions: chicagoskycam

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
He's just a weird guy.

I was trying to put my finger on it in my last post but I got it now- he’s kind of an edge lord

his fight against Marshman was entertaining as shit lol. Guy loves talking

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
The post fight comments by Strickland were a little intense.

"I would love nothing more than to kill somebody in the ring. Nothing more. It would make me super happy "

"I would own that s---, too. I don't know if it would make me liable, I might have to say, 'I'm sorry,' if the cops came, but I would own that s---. Own it. Be a psychopath, it's f---ing fun!"

That's not so good. It's not even crazy trash talk at someone.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
It will always be a bit of a chicken/egg thing in terms of platforms.. but Bellator also just isn't very popular. Nothing wrong with that, it just is what it is.

Reactions: N o o d l e s

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Those numbers look awful even when you consider streaming and the networks they aired on that's really too bad for Bellator. It's good for the sport when more promotions are successful and this could've been a big night to build McKee into a star.

What might be even worse for Bellator are the comments McKee has been making after the fact. It probably won't happen anytime soon but he's clearly looking at the UFC. Most homegrown fighters probably do but previous stars like Chandler and Alvarez were content to stay there for a long time and only left in their 30's when Bellator was more than willing to let them go.

Reactions: m9

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->