Women's Bantamweight bout: Ashlee Evans-Smith vs. Norma Dumont Viana
Bantamweight bout: Martin Day vs. Anderson dos Santos
Women's Flyweight bout: Gina Mazany vs. Rachael Ostovich
Featherweight bout: Jonathan Pearce vs. Kai Kamaka III
Flyweight bout: Su Mudaerji vs. Malcolm Gordon
Catchweight (140 lb) bout: Luke Sanders vs. Nathan Maness​

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
On paper this is about as bad as it gets. The main event has some name value but even that could be a rough one because we know what Blaydes wants to do.

Reactions: Chaels Arms

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Anderson dos Santos still sounds like a video game name to me.

Derrick Lewis, Anthony Smith and Curtis Blaydes are three legit top-tier fighters.. yet somehow this card still really sucks.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Baeza-Sato and Spike-Algeo should be good

Spike is a f***ing lunatic. Believes some crazy ass shit lol

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Time for an Anthony Smith vs. Devin Clark main event. They should just postpone the entire event but won't.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010

Time for an Anthony Smith vs. Devin Clark main event. They should just postpone the entire event but won't.

Why would you postpone it? I'd rather all the fighters fight and get paid. Obviously the card sucks and will have awful viewing numbers, but there's no reason to cancel it.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Why would you postpone it? I'd rather all the fighters fight and get paid. Obviously the card sucks and will have awful viewing numbers, but there's no reason to cancel it.

Oh entirely for selfish reasons. This card sucks but I know I'm going to end up watching anyways. Before at least there was the hope of something good happening at the end of it with Blaydes/Lewis but now that's gone. It makes no sense for them to actually push it back both financially and logistically. One positive is that one of the upcoming cards could get better if they add this fight.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Yeah like I said before cherish whatever fights we get because we lay lose all of them again for a bit

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Yeah like I said before cherish whatever fights we get because we lay lose all of them again for a bit

I doubt it. I've said from the beginning the UFC has a structure that is by far the easiest to get through a pandemic due to their athletes only fighting a few times a year. There will be big fights lost along the way but the show will go on.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I doubt it. I've said from the beginning the UFC has a structure that is by far the easiest to get through a pandemic due to their athletes fighting a few times a year. There will be big fights lost along the way but the show will go on.

doesn’t matter when the state gets involved, Nevada can shut down

Maybe they could just do exclusively fight island for a bit but the logistics would be a motherf***er

Reactions: m9

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
doesn’t matter when the state gets involved, Nevada can shut down

Maybe they could just do exclusively fight island for a bit but the logistics would be a motherf***er

Or go back to Florida. But really they have 4 events to get through in the next 3 weeks in Vegas, then they take a much needed month break and start backup on Fight Island. By the time they’re back in North America it could be well
over 2 months from now.

Last edited:
Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Maness-Sanders was awesome

great finish from Maness

Smith headlining his 7th card or whatever at this point is pretty incredible for a guy who started off on the regional scene 5-6

Last edited:
Reactions: Avs_19

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I like that the ufc is taking care of Walt Harris and has him in an analyst role with Chiesa, haven’t seen him there before

Side note Chiesa is incredibly well-spoken, he’s a natural on TV

Reactions: Avs_19 and h2

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Ready for some high-quality woman's mma between two fighters a combined 10-9.

Reactions: CDJ

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Has Smith gone from underrated and a good story to a little overrated now? Or is he properly rated but just fighting some higher level competition recently?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad