GDT: UFC Fight Night: Thompson vs. Pettis

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Not the most exciting fight but just complete domination by Blaydes. There's something amusing about him talking trash while being interviewed by Willis' teammate and friend.

Speaking of DC, he's quickly becoming my favourite colour guy. I think he does a great job explaining things and has gotten much better at the post-fight interviews as well. He has called two of his teammates' fights tonight and you wouldn't know it based on the commentary because it was completely unbiased.

kabidjan18

Apr 20, 2015
authockeytxreports.wordpress.com
Kinda wish Blaydes had just gone for the early sub. In matches like this where one guy clearly is no match for the other guy, early sub, everyone saves a few shots to the head and remembers their grandkids a bit better. But of course, big match from Blaydes.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Not the most exciting fight but just complete domination by Blaydes. There's something amusing about him talking trash while being interviewed by Willis' teammate and friend.

When he said 'go home T' or something along those lines i thought he said DC.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA

Speaking of DC, he's quickly becoming my favourite colour guy. I think he does a great job explaining things and has gotten much better at the post-fight interviews as well. He has called two of his teammates' fights tonight and you wouldn't know it based on the commentary because it was completely unbiased.
Same.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Pettis is a tough dude but don't think this will end well for him.

h2

Mar 26, 2002
What a KO! Not sure which was more devastating, this or the Masvidal KO from last week.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Wow, that kind of came out of nowhere. I was thinking to myself that Pettis will be lucky to make it thru the 3rd round right before he ko'd Wonderboy.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
I feel like WW is now full of Roufus' team.

Woodley is #1
Pettis beat #3 so I guess he's up at #3?
Askren is #6

They all refuse to fight each other.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad