GDT: UFC Fight Night: Smith vs. Rakic

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Magny is pretty legit and Lawler is old and even older in fight years. This is the way things go.

I wouldn't blame him if he hangs them up, but he's also probably collecting a pretty nice check and not really taking a lot of big damage.

Yeah, I'd like to see him fight someone a bit lower. Hard to look good against Magny.

Reactions: pistolpete11

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
i assume Smith will just do his usual "wait for opponent to gas out before doing anything"

def should try to go back to that because we learned he almost gets put in the ground when he gasses lol

His last fight was so uncomfortable to watch

h2

Mar 26, 2002
def should try to go back to that because we learned he almost gets put in the ground when he gasses lol

His last fight was so uncomfortable to watch

his corner dropped the ball and failed to protect their fighter in that fight as well

Reactions: CDJ

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Yeah, I'd like to see him fight someone a bit lower. Hard to look good against Magny.
The problem from a fan perspective is I'm not sure how much lower he can go without people just losing interest. Maybe Pettis? Perry? Price?

Reactions: m9

member 51464

Why does Rakic try to do ground anything when he is a better striker? lol. Dumbass should stand up.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
The problem from a fan perspective is I'm not sure how much lower he can go without people just losing interest. Maybe Pettis? Perry? Price?

I do NOT want him fighting Price, I feel like that’s just a bad matchup at this point. It will be a fire fight and the fresher, faster guy will win imo. Especially since Niko throws bombs. I wouldn’t mind Pettis

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
I do NOT want him fighting Price, I feel like that’s just a bad matchup at this point. It will be a fire fight and the fresher, faster guy will win imo. Especially since Niko throws bombs. I wouldn’t mind Pettis
Meh. I think Lawler is more technical than Price and would have a decent chance at winning that fight. But I get your point. He could end up taking a lot damage which is probably not ideal for him at this stage.

h2

Mar 26, 2002
I really wish Smith dropped Rakic during that early celebration

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->