Women's Strawweight bout: Ashley Yoder vs. Syuri Kondo
Lightweight bout: Matt Wiman vs. Luis Peña
Heavyweight bout: Allen Crowder vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik
Women's Flyweight bout: Ariane Lipski vs. Molly McCann
Middleweight bout: Deron Winn vs. Eric Spicely
Bantamweight bout: Andre Ewell vs. Anderson Dos Santos​

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I honestly don't even care how the rest of the card looks. I'm all in if you put TKZ and Lineker on the same card.

Holland and Pena are kinda interesting prospects.

Winn is 30 so I don't know if you can call him a prospect but he also has some hype around him because of AKA and the wrestling background.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I remember being at the card in Seattle when Korean Zombie beat Leonard Garcia with the twister - one of the cooler finishes I've seen. Reason I bring it up is that was over 8 years ago and that it's brutal that due to injuries and other commitments we've only seen him fight 5 times since then. Cerrone has fought 5 times within the last year. Here's hoping he can put on a nice performance this weekend and then fights a couple more times this year.

Obviously Lineker will be fun and I'm looking forward to Winn & Pena as well. Crazy that Matt Wiman is back. Interested in seeing Rozenstruik as he's an interesting (but extremely raw) HW prospect.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Come on man. Accidents happen and not to be insensitive to his injury but how does this happen two days before the fight?

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010

Come on man. Accidents happen and not to be insensitive to his injury but how does this happen two days before the fight?

It's crazy to me how unprofessional MMA fighters can be compared to other sports. Don't put yourself in a position to get hurt a couple days before you fight.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Hate seeing girls get busted up. Wmma should have its own promotion. The weigh-in would make money. Just rough to watch.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
This card has kind of flown by with not much of substance happening. Nice finish by Randy Brown, main event up next.

Reactions: Avs_19

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Hate seeing girls get busted up. Wmma should have its own promotion. The weigh-in would make money. Just rough to watch.

If that was the case, Invicta would be paying their fighters 6 figures. And their fights are just as rough.

Reactions: m9

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Does Korean Zombie starching Moicano so efficiently and easy make Aldo's performance against RM look less impressive now?

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Does Korean Zombie starching Moicano so efficiently and easy make Aldo's performance against RM look less impressive now?

I was thinking about this as well, and I think the answer is yes.

I also wouldn't mind Aldo v Zombie 2 to really see where they are at.

Ad

Ad

Ad

-->