GDT: UFC Fight Night: Lewis vs. Oleinik

member 51464

I actually think Weidman could do well against Till. Till lacks killer instinct and seems to be all about the feint and counter punch effort. He has solid takedown defense, but I think the pace could be slow enough that Weidman wouldn't gas.

That said, Weidman got old fast. Not sure if it was USADA or Rockhold, but the guy just isn't what he once was.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I actually think Weidman could do well against Till. Till lacks killer instinct and seems to be all about the feint and counter punch effort. He has solid takedown defense, but I think the pace could be slow enough that Weidman wouldn't gas.

That said, Weidman got old fast. Not sure if it was USADA or Rockhold, but the guy just isn't what he once was.

I agree Weidman would do okay. Or at least as well as he would do vs anyone else in the top 10. I'd still pick Till, though.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Little disappointed i missed Tuckers fight. He grew up in the same area as me and we actually got to talking a few times throughout the years, great dude. Still some fun fights left for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad