GDT: UFC Fight Night: Lewis vs. Dos Santos

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Didn't he say he was a black belt on the ground? Just prefers throwing hands I think.

He's great on the ground but all I'm saying is that he isn't one dimensional like Maia.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
So Stipe/JDS 3 and Brock/Cormier probably?

Last edited:

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
It’s hard to dislike JDS. I wouldn’t mind seeing the Ngannou fight now.

member 51464

If Stipe can get out of his own head, I think the rematch with JDS could be great. If Stipe still thinks he can just hold out for a title shot, I guess JDS versus Cormier or Ngannou would work.

Jasper

Mar 16, 2002
Dos Santos is definitely back in the title picture. Lesnar should fight Lewis, not that I think he's actually coming back, but that would be a fun fight to watch.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Dos Santos is definitely back in the title picture. Lesnar should fight Lewis, not that I think he's actually coming back, but that would be a fun fight to watch.

If Brock isn't fighting for the title he should be fighting Ngannou.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I doubt Brock wants any part of Ngannou. Lewis seems somewhat winnable.

The whole appeal to Ngannou and Brock is how big they are. Lewis can't sell ppv's after that. Brock very likely could hold Ngannou or Lewis down.

Jasper

Mar 16, 2002
The whole appeal to Ngannou and Brock is how big they are. Lewis can't sell ppv's after that. Brock very likely could hold Ngannou or Lewis down.
I'm not arguing that would be great to watch. I just doubt Lesnar would come back to fight Ngannou who nearly murdered the guy (Overeem) who basically put him into retirement.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I'm not arguing that would be great to watch. I just doubt Lesnar would come back to fight Ngannou who nearly murdered the guy (Overeem) who basically put him into retirement.

Overeem was still roiding at the time. I still think Brock actually still is. That's the difference.

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
Problem with JDS/Stipe is what do you do with Ngannou? I don't see Brock coming back unless it's DC for the title. Brock would have no problem at all with Lewis, but the fight isn't appealing on any level for Lesnar. He's getting paid VERY handsomely by the WWE. I'm still not sold he comes back.

Overeem was still roiding at the time. I still think Brock actually still is. That's the difference.
Brock is half the size he used to be. Absolutely no question he's off the gas.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Problem with JDS/Stipe is what do you do with Ngannou? I don't see Brock coming back unless it's DC for the title. Brock would have no problem at all with Lewis, but the fight isn't appealing on any level for Lesnar. He's getting paid VERY handsomely by the WWE. I'm still not sold he comes back.

Brock is half the size he used to be. Absolutely no question he's off the gas.

Brock has been roiding since he was 14. He didn't suddenly stop. Maybe he is taking different than hgh, but still fusing.

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
Lewis is a character, and more athletic than one would think, but I just can't understand how a guy in that position can be out of shape, admit it, and still not fix it. No excuse for that. He always looks exhausted.

Brock has been roiding since he was 14. He didn't suddenly stop. Maybe he is taking different than hgh, but still fusing.
We'll agree to disagree, but not everyone takes stuff forever. He was the biggest athletic freak in WWE the past 15 years. Now he's a flabby shell of his former self. Guys like HHH and Batista are in far better shape, and nearly ten years his senior. He's either off the gas or he hasn't seen a gym in a year plus. I suspect the former.

Reactions: DaaaaB's

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad