Women's Strawweight bout: Ashley Yoder vs. Miranda Granger
Welterweight bout: Alex Morono vs. Rhys McKee
Bantamweight bout: José Alberto Quiñónez vs. Louis Smolka
Women's Strawweight bout: Randa Markos vs. Kanako Murata
Bantamweight bout: Geraldo de Freitas vs. Tony Gravely
Heavyweight bout: Don'Tale Mayes vs. Roque Martinez​

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
I love cards like these because expectations are low and they end up being very entertaining. I’ll be working Saturday and looking forward to tuning into this after

Reactions: Avs_19 and CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I love cards like these because expectations are low and they end up being very entertaining. I’ll be working Saturday and looking forward to tuning into this after

The undercard fighters see what people have to say about the card and then leave it all on the table to prove a point

that co-main is fun. Abdul Razak AlHassan fights are never boring. He’s either gonna get Khaos out of there in 3 min or Khaos is will bring the noise on him if he tires

Allen-Strickland is that pure shit I need in my veins. Hopefully Strickland talks again, Allen is a little bit more talented than Marshman though so he may want to avoid that

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Honestly, I'm more excited for Felder-RDA than I was Islam-RDA. I think Islam would have just wrestlef***ed RDA, but Felder is going to stand and bang. Hopefully the weight cuts go alright.

I'll be one to not give a shit about the rest of the card so that it is good for the rest of you.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Felder is a live dog at +155

Safarov vs Marquez is off due to a botched weight cut by Safarov. That guy kinda sucks.

AlHassan, Smolka, and Anders missed weight. Smolka by a good amount.

Last edited:

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Main event should be fun. I think it could've been even better if they didn't make Felder cut 15 lbs in less than a week when both guys have fought at 170.

Marquez/Safarov is off after Safarov had weight cutting issues. I just read an article on Marquez yesterday where he talked about coming back after two years because of injuries and how excited he is to finally be back. Really unfortunate for both guys.

Reactions: m9

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
According to Helwani Felder has been training hard for a triathlon hence the lack of concern from his camp about making weight and going five rounds.

Reactions: Avs_19

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Roque Martinez looks like a Jake Hager opponent

I think I said this last time he fought, but I really do think he's in the worst physical shape out of any modern era UFC fighter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad