GDT: UFC Fight Night: Blaydes vs. Lewis

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
TSN really dropping the ball in Canada not showing the fights on cable on any of their 5 channels. They were showing blooper reels instead of the prelims on multiple channels. I know most here are tech savvy enough to find the fights, but lots of people aren't.

Embarrassing job by TSN, and it's not the first time.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Glad the ref gave Orlovski plenty of time there. Still think he gets KOd.

Killahpunk

Legend
Jun 29, 2009
Eastern Canada
TSN really dropping the ball in Canada not showing the fights on cable on any of their 5 channels. They were showing blooper reels instead of the prelims on multiple channels. I know most here are tech savvy enough to find the fights, but lots of people aren't.

How are they not showing it on one of their five channels. What a joke IDGAF about golf. Put the dam fights on TSN.

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008

Just came here to make the same rant.

I like golf too, but if you choose to run overtime because the feed did, why wouldn’t you offer the overtime on a.....

And I can’t even finish my rant. I see the TA finish.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
That has to be the least I've seen someone try to get out of a submission in a long time, at least at this level. Pretty weak from Arlovski, but nice win for Aspinall. Liking this new HW blood with him, Gane, etc.

Reactions: Avs_19

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
How are they not showing it on one of their five channels. What a joke IDGAF about golf. Put the dam fights on TSN.

Just came here to make the same rant.

I like golf too, but if you choose to run overtime because the feed did, why wouldn’t you offer the overtime on a.....

And I can’t even finish my rant. I see the TA finish.

If it was 2001 and they had one channel I get it. But it's 2021 and they have 5 channels. There's no excuse.

They already killed our local radio station here, would love for ufc to go somewhere else. f*** TSN

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Good showing for Aspinall. That was a very quick choke and tap. Tough to question someone like Arlovski but he seemed ready to get out of there.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
That could be a draw. Hawes' legs were rubber for the last minute or so but somehow got to the finish.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Neither of those guys are very good. Hawes gets lots of hype but he's going to get slept vs anyone decent.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
That's a fine decision and I also would've had no issue with a draw. Hawes was rocked badly a few times in the third round.

Reactions: darko

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
If it was 2001 and they had one channel I get it. But it's 2021 and they have 5 channels. There's no excuse.

They already killed our local radio station here, would love for ufc to go somewhere else. f*** TSN

Is there a better option? It's either SN or TSN and I think it has been better with TSN than it was with SN. That short period where you had to have Fight Network to get some of the fights was terrible. I don't even know if that channel exists anymore.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Daukas looked great.

Almost every one of those punches were getting through unanswered. Oleinik was just too tough to fall over.

Reactions: m9 and CDJ

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Is there a better option? It's either SN or TSN and I think it has been better with TSN than it was with SN. That short period where you had to have Fight Network to get some of the fights was terrible. I don't even know if that channel exists anymore.

I would prefer all the fights were on Fight Pass, or at least have that as an option. I don't use TSN for anything other than UFC. Or TSN can just do a better job.

Reactions: Avs_19

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad