Welterweight bout: Mike Perry vs. Tim Means
Women's Flyweight bout: Katlyn Chookagian vs. Cynthia Calvillo
Light Heavyweight bout: Maurício Rua vs. Paul Craig

PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, TSN 5)

Flyweight bout: Brandon Moreno vs. Brandon Royval
Middleweight bout: Joaquin Buckley vs. Jordan Wright
Women's Flyweight bout: Antonina Shevchenko vs. Ariane Lipski
Welterweight bout: Daniel Rodriguez vs. Nicolas Dalby

PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, UFC Fight Pass)

Welterweight bout: Alan Jouban vs. Jared Gooden
Middleweight bout: Kyle Daukaus vs. Dustin Stoltzfus
Welterweight bout: Louis Cosce vs. Sasha Palatnikov​

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I'm very conflicted on this card. It actually looks like a card that's going to produce a lot of entertaining fights but this is one where I may just watch the prelims and save my UFC budget for another day.

Yeah, it's going to be one of those cards filled with action and "card of the year" type potential. The problem is balancing that with the complete lack of star power at the top.

It really reminds of UFC 238 with Cejudo/Moraes and Shevchenko/Eye but the difference was Ferguson/Cerrone as the 3rd fight took the card over the top. When you have two of the lower-tier title fights it's really important (to me at least) to have a big name/names in that 3rd fight.

Brandon Royval had a funny comment where he said he was happy to be in the prelim main event because he considers that the main event and lots of people won't be buying the PPV anyway. I may be wording it wrong, but you get the idea.

But even if you aren't buying this PPV - everyone reading this should tune it to that prelim card. Royval/Moreno has the makings to be an insane fight and Royval might be the most exciting fighter in the UFC right now. You also have Buckley who had that crazy KO a month or so ago.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
220px-Figueiredo_vs._Perez.jpg

Date: November 21, 2020
Venue: UFC APEX
City: Las Vegas, Nevada
Time: 10 pm ET/7 pm PT
Viewing: PPV

MAIN CARD (PPV)

Flyweight Championship bout: Deiveson Figueiredo (c) vs. Alex Perez
Women's Flyweight Championship bout: Valentina Shevchenko (c) vs. Jennifer Maia
Welterweight bout: Mike Perry vs. Tim Means
Women's Flyweight bout: Katlyn Chookagian vs. Cynthia Calvillo
Light Heavyweight bout: Maurício Rua vs. Paul Craig

PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, TSN 5)

Flyweight bout: Brandon Moreno vs. Brandon Royval
Middleweight bout: Joaquin Buckley vs. Jordan Wright
Women's Flyweight bout: Antonina Shevchenko vs. Ariane Lipski
Welterweight bout: Daniel Rodriguez vs. Nicolas Dalby

PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, UFC Fight Pass)

Welterweight bout: Alan Jouban vs. Jared Gooden
Middleweight bout: Kyle Daukaus vs. Dustin Stoltzfus
Welterweight bout: Louis Cosce vs. Sasha Palatnikov​

As for some picks, I really like Figueiredo in the main event. He looked sensational in the Joe B fights and it's nice to have such an exciting guy at the top of flyweight. I'm hoping he does enough to entice Cejudo back, but we'll see.

Shevchenko should crush Maia. The difference in stand-up is laughable.

Perry v Means will be an all-offense fight.

I'm already bored just reading Cookagian/Calvillo's names.

It's weird to say this about a rematch, but I don't know what to expect in terms of entertainment with Rua/Craig. Shogun is so slow at this point.

Love that whole "main" prelim card.

Reactions: Avs_19

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
I'm very conflicted on this card. It actually looks like a card that's going to produce a lot of entertaining fights but this is one where I may just watch the prelims and save my UFC budget for another day.
Ya I’ll be streaming this one, not worth the ppv price

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I agree with the others. I'm not too excited about any of the main card fights and I can't remember the last time I felt that way about a PPV. I do want to see Figueiredo fight because he's fun to watch and Valentina is elite but I don't think those fights will be too competitive. Certainly not the co-main but maybe Perez can surprise.

Moreno/Royval looks like the best fight on paper. I like Moreno's chances if he doesn't get too wild with a guy who calls himself Raw Dawg but anything can happen in this fight. It's a pretty big fight in the division too when it comes to the title picture.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City

The biggest dumbass in the sport posted a video of himself housing burgers 10 days ago

It's amazing how he's perfectly ok sacrificing 30% of his purse when I always see him talking about needing to pay bills, not having enough money to pay people to corner him etc. He would have been better off if he had taken Till up on his offer to corner him, that might have actually motivated him to stay professional.

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
My bank figured out that I was depositing my money into a technically illegal gambling account (massachusetts gonna legalize crack before sports gambling smdh) so I had to switch up my game. I’m now doing my first fanduel tournament. I do not really know how it works, this is very different from football/basketball

I have Ariana Lipski in my MVP spot (x 1.5 multiplier). I feel like that really differs from the crowd and she gets a lot of finishes in the first round for a chick. Antonina’s ground game is abysmal and we all saw Lipski snap that woman’s knee from top position with a knee bar

way more intrigued by the prelim than the main card tbh

Last edited:

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
My bank figured out that I was depositing my money into a technically illegal gambling account (massachusetts gonna legalize crack before sports gambling smdh) so I had to switch up my game. I’m now doing my first fanduel tournament. I do not really know how it works, this is very different from football/basketball

I have Ariana Lipski in my MVP spot (x 1.5 multiplier). I feel like that really differs from the crowd and she gets a lot of finishes in the first round for a chick. Antonina’s ground game is abysmal and we all saw Lipski snap that woman’s knee from top position with a knee bar

way more intrigued by the prelim than the main card tbh

The online gambling rules are so funny sometimes. A few years back I was travelling and put a decent amount of money on a bunch of fights from the same UFC card. I lost every bet, went like 0/5. The next day they tracked my IP and said that since I was out of the country all my bets were illegal unless I went through a bunch of hoops. I told them no and they had to legally refund me all my money.

I used Fanduel for UFC awhile back. It's a fun format and the competition isn't great.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
The online gambling rules are so funny sometimes. A few years back I was travelling and put a decent amount of money on a bunch of fights from the same UFC card. I lost every bet, went like 0/5. The next day they tracked my IP and said that since I was out of the country all my bets were illegal unless I went through a bunch of hoops. I told them no and they had to legally refund me all my money.

I used Fanduel for UFC awhile back. It's a fun format and the competition isn't great.

Lol that’s awesome

And that is good to know, I was hoping to hear that about the competition lol. Too many football sharps to worry about the UFC

Reactions: m9

ZDH

Mar 6, 2008
this fight is dogshit, both of these guys should be out of the ufc

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad