GDT: UFC 237: Namajunas vs. Andrade

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
USADA needs to step up its game. Andrade's traps are bigger than Romeros. Literally just hulked her way through a fight against a much more skilled opponent. Feel for Rose...she clearly is very talented but just doesn't enjoy fighting I think. She just wants to get enough money to buy a farm and retire.

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
USADA needs to step up its game. Andrade's traps are bigger than Romeros. Literally just hulked her way through a fight against a much more skilled opponent. Feel for Rose...she clearly is very talented but just doesn't enjoy fighting I think. She just wants to get enough money to buy a farm and retire.
Definitely on something lol

She’s huge...

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
That would be a great fight. As for Jones, so talented but hes pissed dirty and that tkes him out of the conversation for best ever IMO. GSP is the GOAT.
Pretty sure GSP was on all sorts of product as well. He just never got busted.

member 51464

Andrade is also here during the time of USADA-testing. No picograms yet reported. I am happy to trash her if she ever pops, but it is a bit silly to see her get slandered throughout this thread but to immediately have people step up to defend GSP. For what it is worth, I don't think GSP ever doped, and I have no reason to think Andrade is unless she ever pops.

If the UFC wasn't going to hide Jon Jones' positive test, they sure as shit wouldn't hide Andrade's.

Reactions: m9

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
GSP is by all accounts an excellent person and was one of the most outspoken fighters in terms of getting additional testing at a time when nobody else was interested in it. I'm sure he had the resources to get some great supplements but to suggest him as a constant PED user who never got busted doesn't really make any sense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad