GDT: UFC 225: Whittaker vs. Romero 2

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
I think most of you guys are looking at it all wrong

Jackson doesn't have any delusions that he's on his way to having a long, successful career in the UFC, so why not enjoy the experience and fight the full 15 minutes?

And on top of that, he's in there with a guy with very limited skills, so there's really no reason to fight for a finish and risk injuring Punk anymore than is necessary to earn the win

Jasper

Mar 16, 2002
I think most of you guys are looking at it all wrong

Jackson doesn't have any delusions that he's on his way to having a long, successful career in the UFC, so why not enjoy the experience and fight the full 15 minutes?

And on top of that, he's in there with a guy with very limited skills, so there's really no reason to fight for a finish and risk injuring Punk anymore than is necessary to earn the win
Well he has me questioning whether he was paid not to finish the fight because he sure didn't try. Doesn't look very good either way.

Reactions: Virtanen18

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Well he has me questioning whether he was paid not to finish the fight because he sure didn't try. Doesn't look very good either way.

The point of an MMA fight is to prove you're the better fighter, it's not about knocking someone out

Jackson proved he was the better fighter and he did so without inflicting unnecessary damage on his opponent

Kudos to him, I say!

Jasper

Mar 16, 2002
The point of an MMA fight is to prove you're the better fighter, it's not about knocking someone out

Jackson proved he was the better fighter and he did so without inflicting unnecessary damage on his opponent

Kudos to him, I say!

I know what the point is. Finishing a fight is obviously a better way to do it.

TerminatorBlue

Nov 11, 2007
Canada
They made a mistake having Megan Anderson fight Holly, the division is shallow enough.

Now what are they going to do Holm vs Cyborg again.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Hmm... Holm dominated and actually looked interested in the fight. Can't say that about the douche two fights earlier.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Good for Holly. She's had a tough go of it lately. Please don't have her fight Cyborg next.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Please RDA. I don't think I can stand the lame trash talk leading up to a Woodley/Covington title fight.

dss97

Aug 30, 2010
Pretty surprised Dos Anjos is the betting underdog, he's a monster and is far more well rounded.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Damn. I always though Herb Dean was a little on the heavier side. Without the long sleeves that dude is cut.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad