GDT: UFC 220: Miocic vs. Ngannou

dss97

Aug 30, 2010
Stipe continues to be the most underrated fighter in the UFC. His head movement and hands are incredible.

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
Ngannou isn't fighting the way that got him to the top. The reason why he was promising is that he was a very composed counter-striker. That is everything but composure out there

dss97

Aug 30, 2010
Ngannou isn't fighting the way that got him to the top. The reason why he was promising is that he was a very composed counter-striker. That is everything but composure out there
Disagree. Stipe is just more skilled and well rounded than anyone he has fought before.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Chael looked pretty good on his feet and he had a couple of sneaky takedowns but he faded hard in the third. Looked like there was something wrong with his nose; he kept reaching up and pushing it.

Rampage looked overwhelmed. Couldn't catch a guy fighting way out of his weight class until the waning seconds of the fight and let himself get beat standing up in the first, which was his wheelhouse.

Reactions: LSCII

canuckster19

Former CDC Mod
Sep 23, 2008
Gothenburg Sweden
So glad UFC is included in my premium sports package that includes all NHL games, I'd be pissed if I just paid PPV prices for that trash, the whole show was trash.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
LOLL. That might be the worst hype train I've ever seen. Dear God I wish put money on Stipe.

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
Never thought this would go to decision

NGannou blew his wad way to early. He was headhunting and going for kill shots non stop. Still think the guy has potential but he need to do like Overeem did , lose some muscular mass , work on his cardio and pace himself better.

There was also a big gap in experience and it showed.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Never thought this would go to decision

NGannou blew his wad way to early. He was headhunting and going for kill shots non stop. Still think the guy has potential but he need to do like Overeem did , lose some muscular mass , work on his cardio and pace himself better.

There was also a big gap in experience and it showed.
It's like Ngannou forgot that there's such thing as a jab. He just threw wild hooks in the first and gassed himself.

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
even in defeat that was an absolute freak show in the first round with how explosive and powerful ngannou looked. stipe just found a way to survive that initial onslaught. he seriously bounces around like an animal. just a total freak of nature.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
Screw Lesnar. Dope ass doesn't belong in the UFC (unless it's a Jon Jones fight)
Idk who Stipe should even fight next. Derick Lewis?? He would kill him

Yeah ridiculous lines tonight with Stipe and Rob Font. Won me a bit of money.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
We will see Francis in a championship fight once again, he needs to do some serious work though but lucky for him the HW division is very shallow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->