GDT: UFC 193: Rousey vs Holm

The Jesus*

Biggest crowd in UFC history and you can hear every word the corners are saying. So weird.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I've never met anyone who actually enjoys watching Rosholt. This dude is awful. Can't believe they have him leading off a Rousey PPV. Just put the entire crowd to sleep and made it a painful experience for everyone watching at home.

member 51464

I am not sure how I feel about Hall. He can be pretty entertaining, but he seems to be missing a little "it" factor or something. Hoping for an exciting throw down!

member 51464

I've never seen Whittaker fight before. Gotta say, I like his style. Makes for a more fun fight to watch!

member 51464

That ******** stoppage for the poke really killed Whittaker's mojo. He hasn't looked as good the latter half of this round.

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
great performance by Robert Whittaker. he's just fundamentally a much more polished striker than Hall. Athletic abilities and spinning head kicks is only going to get you so far

member 51464

I am like twice her weight, but Joanna kind of scares the **** out of me. She comes off as a rather authentically terrifying person with a more seemingly genuine persona to me than Hoodrat Rousey. I like her.

member 51464

God damn, that kick was fierce. Good round, but I gotta give the edge to Letourneau.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->