UFA fighters

straka91*

Valabik signs with Pens. Horrible fighter for his size.

Last edited by a moderator:

straka91*

:laugh:

Hordichuk has lost fights to guys like Chris Neil, Jared Boll and Shawn THornton, he isn't scaring anyone.

Was meaning "hopfully they do"= more tough guys in the league, not them adding a tough guy because the team is/isnt scared of Hordi.;)

straka91*

^^Agreed^^

Got some no link (very iffy) rumors about some tough d-man signings, so take them with a lot of salt.

Exelby may have signed with Detroit. I would speculate it would most likely be a 2 way.

O'Brien may have signed with the Flames.

straka91*

Exelby signed 1 year deal with Redwings per teams offical twitter.
Suprised Stortini found a 2 way.

straka91*

Jacques signed with Ducks. Hope he makes it and doesnt spend time on the IR.
Wrong Macintyre (Drew) got signed by Buffalo. :(

SchnackAttack

Jun 11, 2011
Ducks Re-sign Mcgrattan

ANAHEIM, Calif. – The Anaheim Ducks announced today that the National Hockey League (NHL) club has signed right wing Brian McGrattan to a one-year contract.

McGrattan, 29 (9/2/81), has appeared in 182 career NHL contests with Ottawa, Phoenix and Calgary, collecting 3-11=14 points with 395 penalty minutes (PIM). He most recently played with Calgary in 2009-10, scoring 1-3=4 points in 34 contests with 86 PIM. A native of Hamilton, Ontario, McGrattan appeared in a career-high 60 contests in 2005-06 with Ottawa, scoring 2-3=5 points with 141 PIM.

The 6-4, 235-pound winger appeared in 59 contests with Syracuse and Providence of the American Hockey League (AHL) last season, scoring 10-5=15 points with 153 PIM. He opened his ninth professional season with Providence before being acquired by Anaheim along with Sean Zimmerman from Boston in exchange for Stefan Chaput and David Laliberte. McGrattan spent the remainder of the season with Syracuse, earning 6-4=10 points with 56 PIM in 20 games. Selected by Los Angeles in the fourth round (104th overall) of the 1999 NHL Entry Draft, McGrattan has earned 35-27=62 points with 1,206 PIM in 256 career AHL contests

Probably just a signing for the AHL unless Parros gets injured

straka91*

If any more tough guy signings happen I will just be putting them on my list instead of doing that and making a new post. I might be a little slow on updating the list too so here is an advance apology lol.

Thanks to everyone for following and posting signings. Cant wait for the season to start. :)

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Godard to Dallas for two years and MacIntyre to Pittsburgh for one.

MacIntyre probably only sees the ice for Atlantic Division games...probably still tops 100 PIMs easily.

moog35

Jul 25, 2007
Jannsen signed a 2 way with the Devils, there were rumors he was talking with the Canucks, would have been nice to have a tough guy on the roster

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad