UEFA Europa League Qualifying Rounds 2020-21

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
I can't believe we're out against such a mediocre teams like Kiev. Basically scored again on their only real chance of the game
Without a depleted line up I think we dispose of them rather easily. Ugh

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
Much more interesting once again that the beyond stale and predictable Champions League.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Stats look bad for Molde, but how many solid saves did the keeper make? One at 0-0 that was very good. A couple of decent saves later, but nothing special.

Obviously Hoffenheim deserved to win, but it was like Molde were completely out played. Lucky to score two goals though. The last one being down to desperation from Hoffenheim of course. The first one just a very lucky shot going through traffic.

Lambo

Jan 10, 2019
I can't believe we're out against such a mediocre teams like Kiev. Basically scored again on their only real chance of the game
Without a depleted line up I think we dispose of them rather easily. Ugh
Kiev is 1st in ukrainian league. The ukrainien top-clubs are not weaker than belgium top-clubs.

Reactions: Pouchkine

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Kiev is 1st in ukrainian league. The ukrainien top-clubs are not weaker than belgium top-clubs.

After seeing Kiev twice now, and after watching Shakhtar beat Madrid twice in the CL this season I have no idea how Kiev are ahead of Shakhtar in their league.

It's hard to get a grasp of Kiev. Especially because twice I've watched a decimated Brugge being the better team against a fully healthy Kiev lineup. Also because I've seen Kiev play Gent in the CL qualifying round in September, Gent (who are terrible this season) had, no kidding, what felt like a million wide open chances yet Kiev won that game 3-0 :huh: It's basically a team that always seems to barely survive at one end, then makes the most of their few chances on the other. Sure, that's a quality, but it always feels incredibly disappointing for the losing team. Especially now after losing almost your entire forward group to COVID.

I can handle a 5-0 loss to PSG or United, but a loss like the one against Kiev feels very unjust. Especially when I see which teams have qualified for the next round I think a healthy Brugge (who were on a great run lately) could have made a nice run.

I do hope Kiev draw United and get destroyed though. Yeah I'm salty

Mar 1, 2002
If I were a neutral, seeing Spurs and Arsenal play 3 times in 8 days would be something.

The Pink Slip Derby for one of them if they drop all three? :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->