Euro: UEFA Euro 2020 Qualifying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lepardi

Jan 1, 2008
Finland
What do Finns want from this game? Draw or Armenia win?

An Armenian win would be way better for Finland. After that result even a loss in Bosnia wouldn't be that bad. Especially if it's only by a one-goal margin. Finland beat Bosnia 2-0 at home.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Armenia will win it, own goal in the 94th minute on a 3 on 3 counter. Poor reaction by Bosnian defender. Mkhitaryan involved in all four goals

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
And this is why I don't really like this new playoff format. Bosnia could finish 5th in their group and are guaranteed a playoff because of 4 games in the NL while Armenia could finish 3rd and not have a chance after going through the qualifying process finishing ahead of them in points and H2H. Of course Armenia could still finish below Bosnia but you get my point hopefully...

Jul 26, 2007
Vermont
And this is why I don't really like this new playoff format. Bosnia could finish 5th in their group and are guaranteed a playoff because of 4 games in the NL while Armenia could finish 3rd and not have a chance after going through the qualifying process finishing ahead of them in points and H2H. Of course Armenia could still finish below Bosnia but you get my point hopefully...
I like it. Made the Nations League really fun and interesting.

Reactions: Lepardi

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Johansen puts Norway up 1-0 in the final minute of the first half in Sweden. Mostly against the run of play.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
He hasn’t been terrible but really did have a brain fart at a crucial moment there. Lindelof had a brutal giveaway earlier too which don’t lead to much. Sweden needed to put one of their good chances away. They look like they’ll get at least one on the day.

Lepardi

Jan 1, 2008
Finland
So as of now, Finland has a better chance of qualifying than Sweden? What a day to be alive. I've been rooting for Sweden in major tournaments for a long time but maybe I'll have to settle for my own country this time around.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
So as of now, Finland has a better chance of qualifying than Sweden? What a day to be alive. I've been rooting for Sweden in major tournaments for a long time but maybe I'll have to settle for my own country this time around.

Bro, if it comes to it we'll return the favor ;)

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad