UEFA EURO 2016 - Final Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Poor english fans, always getting beaten up by all these other bullies just because they were innocently starting s***. :sarcasm:

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Poor english fans, always getting beaten up by all these other bullies just because they were innocently starting s***. :sarcasm:

The English are no saints, but their reputation is seriously overdramatized. It's not the 80s anymore, and the hooligans from some of the other countries are far worse nowdays than what the English were back in the day.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
The English are no saints, but their reputation is seriously overdramatized. It's not the 80s anymore, and the hooligans from some of the other countries are far worse nowdays than what the English were back in the day.

No arguments from me here. Lazio fans are even worse than BFC fans...somehow.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
No arguments from me here. Lazio fans are even worse than BFC fans...somehow.

Obviously the further you go south-east the worse you get, but I would even argue that Sweden has a much bigger problem with football hooliganism than England does these days.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Obviously the further you go south-east the worse you get, but I would even argue that Sweden has a much bigger problem with football hooliganism than England does these days.

Truth fact. The only major fan-fights we have had recently have been with BFC ultras & swedish hools.

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
On paper France is better, but for some reason a draw wouldn't surprise me.

Marius Tresor on German tv btw. Does anybody remember him?

Theokritos

Global Moderator
Apr 6, 2010
The worst things about the tournament so far:

1) David Guetta
2) Hooliganism in Marseille
3) David Guetta

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
As much as I hate Guetta, dumbasses from England and Russia take the cakes.

As well as the posters here saying england fans are "assaulted".

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Some England fans doubtlessly were assaulted. The problem is that you have 10k+ English fans there and 8k+ of them wouldn't harm a fly but that's not going to deter Russian hooligans or local gangs from attacking English people on sight.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
:shakehead

The amount of stupidity you have thrown in your posts lately is outstanding.

English fans are victims once again :laugh:

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
:shakehead

The amount of stupidity you have thrown in your posts lately is outstanding.

English fans are victims once again :laugh:

English fans can be both victims and aggressors because English fans are a range of people with different agendas and different motivations.

I guess all French are Maghrebin gang members eager to rob tourists because such people exist in Marseille and they have French passports.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
English fans can be both victims and aggressors because English fans are a range of people with different agendas and different motivations.

I guess all French are Maghrebin gang members eager to rob tourists because such people exist in Marseille and they have French passports.

Best to ignore Evilo, he clearly can't understand than England fans can be victims,

Lots of reports on the ground saying England fans were attacked. A small minority no doubt did something stupid but a lot of this is coming from French Ultras and Russian fans. Yet everyone blames England fans, sickening.

Bure80

Jun 27, 2011
Always wonder that Russia is not stronger. A country of a high population and a high soccer tradition.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Always wonder that Russia is not stronger. A country of a high population and a high soccer tradition.

Domestic player rules and a disgusting youth system...where kids often have to pay to get into the big regional acadmies...will do that. And the huge wages keeping their best players from playing in better leagues, doesn't help.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Best to ignore Evilo, he clearly can't understand than England fans can be victims,

Lots of reports on the ground saying England fans were attacked. A small minority no doubt did something stupid but a lot of this is coming from French Ultras and Russian fans. Yet everyone blames England fans, sickening.

Sickening is that you can't read my posts properly.

Bure80

Jun 27, 2011
Domestic player rules and a disgusting youth system...where kids often have to pay to get into the big regional acadmies...will do that. And the huge wages keeping their best players from playing in better leagues, doesn't help.

We had only domestic players till around 2000 too and we was very succesful.
With the population of Russia they could have a strong league in my opinion.
The youth system can be a reason. Dont know enough about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->