UEFA Champions League R16 Draw

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
PSG-Barcelona

Atleti face Leverkusen again, they met two years ago and went to penalty kicks

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Lots of repeat matches. Barca-PSG. Atletico-Leverkusen. And of course Arsenal-Bayern. Still some interesting pairings. Monaco-City and Madrid-Napoli should be fun. Juve gets Porto and Sevilla gets a great chance to make the quarterfinals vs. Leicester City. Good chance all four Spanish teams advance.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
I don't consider Napoli to be a cakewalk seeing the damage Gijon and Depor did to them.

Boring draw for us, but confident we will go through.

I'm betting on Monaco to kick out City

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
PSG-Barça AGAIN :shakehead

City-Monaco should be really interesting

Madrid with a cakewalk draw as per usual

I think Napoli is a middling caliber team among the five Madrid could have drawn. Not as hard as Juve, but clearly harder than Leicester. Won't be until later that the cakewalk rule sets in for them.

I'm betting on Monaco to kick out City

Decent bet there. Let's see if Pep can get City's defense in order in the next couple of months. Monaco is very good but their chance conversion atm is unsustainable.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Hope Arsenal do an Arsenal and draw a top team finishing second.

tfw.png

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Think Arsenal could win that this year

"Could". Sure they "could", but honestly it's the hardest team they could have drawn. I admit I haven't seen much of Bayern this year, but honestly, I'd feel generous giving Arsenal a 15% chance.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Watch them draw in Munich just to get crushed at the Emirates :cry:

That would be a typical outcome

I guess if I really wanted to get them to prove me wrong I'd have to go the evilo route and give them a 0% chance because they're the worst team in the EPL

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Arsenal vs Bayern is a hard matchup, but it's a lot closer than people think. Arsenal is playing fantastic this season and Bayern haven't been stellar.

Napoli isn't the easiest draw for Real, but it shouldn't be a problem for them.

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
Pleased that none of the 5 teams I like (Arsenal, Juve, Napoli, Dortmund, and Atletico Madrid) managed to draw each other. If history is any indication all of them will be knocked out eventually by one of Barca/Real/Bayern but as with every year the crushing disappointment can wait. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad