News Article: Uber requests player injury info from NYR related to 2018 car crash

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
The person writing that headline is a douche. Sounds like this happened now and sounds like this is a current NY Rangers player. When I saw from the thread title it was 2018 I assumed it was the Buch/Shesty crash but now that I think of it that was in like 2020. Anyway, clickbait garbage article headline pisses me off.

Reactions: AirGut

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
I saw that article. Some of the stuff they are looking for probably doesn't exist. It sounds like Uber is trying to find some way to blame Crawley's injuries on hockey rather than the driver who crashed the car.

Reactions: tlk

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
I saw that article. Some of the stuff they are looking for probably doesn't exist. It sounds like Uber is trying to find some way to blame Crawley's injuries on hockey rather than the driver who crashed the car.
Or to try to prove that he wasn’t actually injured

Reactions: Lua

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
Because they are a solid company doing what any other solid company would do. Solid. Solid as a snake.

Reactions: tlk

Nogatco Rd

Owner & Operator, HFBoards LLC
Apr 3, 2021
Or to try to prove that he wasn’t actually injured
Hard to say without knowing more about the lawsuit.

With regard to the line combos/pairings, if he’s claiming the accident negatively impacted his career trajectory or affected his future earnings, this type of info would be relevant to assess or rebut those claims.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad