Ukraine: U20 WJC Division 1B

JTPoni23

Dec 26, 2012
Barrie, Ontario
Entry list was announced a couple days ago. I know there's almost no chance, but if the Hitmen released Padkin for this tourney that would be amazing. Hopefully Shevchuk can repeat his ridiculous performance from last year.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Ukraine.jpg
    Ukraine.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 40

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Not much talant there. :/ Even my favorite Ukie prospect Kutsevich looks rather ordinary. Lets hope that MHL seasoning will elevate some of the underage kids on that roster.

ndd17

In Eaves we trust!
Jul 14, 2012
Russia
I want to wish the team good luck, guys need it. Padakin will not be in the team.
Generally the guy is time to determine whether his plans with Ukraine or not?

ndd17

In Eaves we trust!
Jul 14, 2012
Russia
zakharov may have to carry the team

where, i don't know

Nazarov let him go to the championship. He is not so much playing for Donbass and obviously not an important structural unit in the team now. Let the guy in front of the adult world championship a few to play for the youth team.

Sokil

Ukraine Specialitsky
Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
supermensa.org
I want to wish the team good luck, guys need it. Padakin will not be in the team.
Generally the guy is time to determine whether his plans with Ukraine or not?

what do you mean, he's played on the u18 and u20 teams

if I'm padakin I understand the need to focus on his career in the CHL; more scouts/exposure, better competition

smitty10

Aug 6, 2009
Toronto
what do you mean, he's played on the u18 and u20 teams

if I'm padakin I understand the need to focus on his career in the CHL; more scouts/exposure, better competition

I agree.

However, there are other CHL and drafted players that will be playing in these championships. If Tim Bozon plays for France he fits in both categories and Liam Stewart plays in the WHL and is eligible for Great Britain.

ficohok*

I agree.

However, there are other CHL and drafted players that will be playing in these championships. If Tim Bozon plays for France he fits in both categories and Liam Stewart plays in the WHL and is eligible for Great Britain.

I doubt Bozon will play for France as he is listed with #98 in entry list. Players with numbers above 90 at entry's usually don't go to W(j)C's.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->