0+0 (5-2 W)
------------------------------------
1+3=4

vs Czech 2+3 (Quarter) (10-2 W)
vs Sweden 3+0 (Semi) (8-1 W)
vs Russia 1+1 (Final) (5-3 W)
-------------------------------------
6+4=10

Interesting to see how the games continue for McKenna, 3rd period and the game vs Kazaktstan
then playoff rounds

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
This swedish team is bad. But im not upset, we been good in u18 some years now. Sometimes downperiods comes. Its gonna be Canada - USA in finals and Finns - Czechs for the bronze.

Reactions: hockeyprospects9

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
What can I say ... Typical Czech mentality .. we play good in one tough game, prepare ourselves a great position, and then instead of destroying the easiest oponent in the tournament we struggle and play complety stupid

Being a Czech fan is really hard lol

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
What can I say ... Typical Czech mentality .. we play good in one tough game, prepare ourselves a great position, and then instead of destroying the easiest oponent in the tournament we struggle and play complety stupid

Being a Czech fan is really hard lol
Is there a scenario where we lose this, get US in quarters and get eliminated?

Asking for a friend...

• Haha
Reactions: martygod12

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
Great pass from Titlbach (who has looked good and not like a CHL bust so far).. great finish from Jecho (his weakness is finishing).

Some breating room. Hopefully Kazakhs open up and we can build a lead.

Post as I type.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Great pass from Titlbach (who has looked good and not like a CHL bust so far).. great finish from Jecho (his weakness is finishing).

Some breating room. Hopefully Kazakhs open up and we can build a lead.

Post as I type.
We should have controlled this game like 6:1 by now ... That's what I don't like about this team, they just dont score at all

We may get lucky and advance to semis, maybe even score a lucky bronze, but how can this subpar individual performances help our guys in draft rankings? Do we even have anyone right now In the top 20scoring of the tournament?

I hoped we would run up the score today and some guys will run up the points, but we have 3 goals again only.

And it sucks cause this is not a teams that lacks quality and can only win games by good team and defensive tactics. This should be a strong team that should be scoring and we just not doing it.

Also absolutely no support so far from Fibigr or Galvas, guys should be offensive Ds and has nothing so far.

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
We should have controlled this game like 6:1 by now ... That's what I don't like about this team, they just dont score at all

We may get lucky and advance to semis, maybe even score a lucky bronze, but how can this subpar individual performances help our guys in draft rankings? Do we even have anyone right now In the top 20scoring of the tournament?

I hoped we would run up the score today and some guys will run up the points, but we have 3 goals again only.

And it sucks cause this is not a teams that lacks quality and can only win games by good team and defensive tactics. This should be a strong team that should be scoring and we just not doing it.

Also absolutely no support so far from Fibigr or Galvas, guys should be offensive Ds and has nothing so far.
You and I are at very different levels of enthusiasm right now. I would do back flips for a lucky bronze.. it would give us a tremendous run! U20 Silver, U20 Bronze, U16 silver, Hlinka Silver and U18 Bronze.. yes please!

Fun fact! Who scored the most goals on Hasek at Nagano?

Kazakhistan! Technically Russia as they got 2 in preliminary and 1 in gold medal game for 3. But in one game, only Russia and Kazakhs got more than 1 goal.

• Wow
Reactions: SantosHalper

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
You and I are at very different levels of enthusiasm right now. I would do back flips for a lucky bronze.. it would give us a tremendous run! U20 Silver, U20 Bronze, U16 silver, Hlinka Silver and U18 Bronze.. yes please!

Fun fact! Who scored the most goals on Hasek at Nagano?

Kazakhistan! Technically Russia as they got 2 in preliminary and 1 in gold medal game for 3. But in one game, only Russia and Kazakhs got more than 1 goal.
I don't care Kazakhstan got two, I am pissed we are not scoring at all

This game should be 8:1 8:2 without problems, not this

Benak should have had at least 6-7 points by now , he has 1 those thing pisses me off

But as long as we win this and get to semis it doesn't matter that much lol, but still pisses me off :D

• Haha
Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
I don't care Kazakhstan got two, I am pissed we are not scoring at all

This game should be 8:1 8:2 without problems, not this

Benak should have had at least 6-7 points by now , he has 1 those thing pisses me off

But as long as we win this and get to semis it doesn't matter that much lol, but still pisses me off :D
As long as Kazakhs don't win this, I am happy!

3 days to work on finishing and PP.

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
Is this the only game today?
Of course it is.. how do you follow Czech vs Kazihkistan? It'd be like have Taylor Swift as your opener!lol

ON a serious note.. Czechs get 3 days off before Quarters. Totally unheard of at a U18. Not even sure it's good.

• Haha
Reactions: jj cale

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
As long as Kazakhs don't win this, I am happy!

3 days to work on finishing and PP.
You were saying? :D :D

Completely pathetic performancs from Czechs

Hope we lose this and get us in qf ant get kicked out 10:1 we don't deserve any better if we are willing to f*** this up ourselves this much

• Haha
Reactions: Czechboy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad